16•

Seokjin phone lights up when he steps out the shower, drying his hair he picks his phone up and unlocks it seeing a picture from his girlfriend. His eyes widen slightly, she was standing in her bathroom mirror with a towel around her body. Her hair dripping down her back and strings of her hair in her face. He quickly texts her back and puts his phone down breathing heavily.

Y/n been acting very bold lately since the last two months. Sending Seokjin pictures, some in a lace bra and skimpy underwear or it would be in her bed her shorts showing her thick thighs. It's been a couple of pictures where she had on no bra but covering her boobs slightly. Seokjin didn't know if he could keep this up, the more she would send the more he'll have had to try and not have a boner.

"Where's y/n?" Jungkook asked one day at lunch, everyone was sitting around at the table eating talking happily.

"She said she was on her way." Jin specks with chicken in his mouth and Hoseok hitting his thigh. Jin mumbles some cuss words under this breath.

"Hobi that was uncalled for." Taehyung says looking up from his phone. He's skin was back to normal he felt..new again, which was the first of him. In his mind he thought he was too normal but everyone else loved it. Namjoon could see how happy he was after getting everything off his chest. It kinda felt good to know that his best friend helped someone who she didn't even know that well.

"You're right tae it was very uncalled for just like those pictures last week huh Seokjin hyung." Yoongi says, Jungkook eyes widen with his cheeks full of food you could see the hint of blush on his cheeks.

"What pictures- Holy fuck." Jimin curses out loud making everyone turn around. Y/n was walking over, she had on a red spaghetti strap crop top and high waisted black skinny jeans. Her shoes was red high top converse and her hair was in a high ponytail her bangs falling on her forehead. Her curls bouncing as she walked. She also had on a tan bomber jacket, Seokjin lips parted as he looked closely, the the crop top was extra tight around her chest area making his face extremely red.

Jungkook swallows harshly and looks down at this food trying to keep his mind off of her body, Jimin just smirks and bites his bottom lip looking a jin. Seokjin didn't know if he could his composure any longer, he wanted to pull her in the bathroom pinning her against the wall claiming her.

Y/n smiles brightly showing off her braces and that's when Hoseok notices something, she had on mascara and a hint of blush as well. Y/n sits next to Namjoon and crosses her legs.

"H-Hi." Jungkook stutters out, y/n smiles and waves making Jungkook blush again. Yoongi tilts his head at the younger. This was very new for him and Jungkook was never shy so why now? It was kinda like a mystery game and Yoongi couldn't wait to find out.
—-

Y/n squeaks when Seokjin grabs a handful of her ass. She turns around her eyes widen pulling her shorts down trying to stop him again. She didn't know what she technically did to tease him, all she did was dress how she normally does when it gets a little hotter. Seokjin smirks darkly and smacks her ass hard making the poor girl whimper bitting her lip.

"Baby girl I really need you to do something." His voice deeper then normal. She nods looking at him.

"Come here." He says and she does walking over to the tall man, Seokjin trails his large finger down her cheekbones down to her collar bone, he pulls her night shirt off, y/n grips his shirt as Seokjin trails his lips on her neck sucking and biting, She closes her eyes breathing heavily holding in moans as he grips her hips moving down to her collar bones doing the same. He does up to her ear licking it then pulling making her throw her head back slightly moaning, Jin just smirks and picks her up bring her to the bed. From there Jin kisses down her chest creating all types of purple marks.

"Fuck baby girl." He growls into her brown skin, Jin can feel his pant tighten from all the thoughts,  y/n pants gripping his hair as he starts rubbing softly on her clit she arches her back and Seokjin pulls away kissing her deeply. She wraps her legs around his waist as Seokjin grips her hips, his hips move on her clothed crouch. They both moan and whimper, she bites down on his bottom lip pulling it back making Seokjin grunt. Shit is all they both think.

Time will bring the real end of our trial
One day there'll be no remnants
No trace, no residual feelings within ya
One day you won't remember me

Your face will be the reason I smile
But I will not see what I cannot have forever
I'll always love ya, I hope you feel the same

[Hook:]
Oh you played me dirty, your game was so bad
You toyed with my affliction
Had to fill out my prescription
Found the remedy, I had to set you free

Away from me
To see clearly the way that love can be
When you are not with me
I had to live, I had to live
I had to leave, I had to leave

[Chorus:]
If I can't have you, let love set you free
To fly your pretty wings around
Pretty wings, your pretty wings
Your pretty wings, pretty wings around

[Verse 2:]
I came wrong you were right
Transformed your love into light
Baby believe me I'm sorry I told you lies

I turned day into night
Sleep 'til I died a thousand times
I should've showed you
Better nights better times better days
I miss you more and more

[Chorus:]
If I can't have you, let love set you free
To fly your pretty wings around
Pretty wings, your pretty wings
Your pretty wings, your pretty wings around
So pretty wings, your pretty wings around
Your pretty wings, your pretty wings around
So pretty wings, oh, pretty wings around
Pretty wings, your pretty wings around
~Pretty Wings by Maxwell~

So..
Don't know if I should if put a warning??? Maybe???

This book has literally 5 fucking chapters left oh my godddddd~

Thank y'all soo much!!!

I really appreciate it when I get feedback on my books it makes me really happy.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day and please enjoy this double update!

Bye butterflies!!