⤫1.18

"We have two new students, please welcome them

"We have two new students, please welcome them." The teacher announced and Chaerin watched as two new girls walked in.
They were breathtakingly beautiful, both oozing confidence and all heads turned.

"Hi, I'm Seyeon."
"I'm Jieun." They introduced quite bluntly, eyes raking over the room till they fell on Chaerin simultaneously and a smirk pulled on Seyeon's lips.

Chaerin shifted uncomfortably and played with her pen, absentmindedly drawing on the desk till she felt two chairs being pulled up, one in front of her and one next to her.

At the presences, Chaerin looked up to see the two girls looking at her.
"Oh-uh, hi?"

Jieun glanced at Seyeon before returning her gaze back to Chaerin with a small nod.
"Hey pretty girl."
"Uh, um hey?" Chaerin said awkwardly, uncomfortable under the scrutinize.

The two girl nodded slightly at each other, sitting back in their chairs with a knowing smile- more like smirk.

Chaerin shifted uncomfortably, training her eyes on her paper in front of her to try ignore the way the two girls kept glancing at her.

The lesson seemed to have dragged on for ages, her eyes averting to the clock on the wall then back at the mini test paper in front of her.

"Psst."

The seventeen year old glanced up in confusion, nose scrunching up before her eyes landed on Seyeon who eyed her.

"Give me a pen."

Chaerin was taken slightly aback by the bluntness before Jieun sent her friend a warning glare.

"...please?"

"Oh, yeah sure." Chaerin quipped awkwardly handing the pen and returning to her own work as she pleaded that the time would pass quicker.

Thankfully it did, as soon as the bell rang- the girl was up like a light and her body disappeared around the corner.

Chaerin reached the lunch table, sliding in next to Jeno who had his arm around Heejin.

"Hi hi," Chaerin grinned, leaning her head on his shoulder as she began playing on her phone.

"Y'know," Heejin began. "You're fully like our child." She laughed and Chaerin glared at the girl with her head tilted.
"I'm not a child though." She huffed and Jeno laughed out loud, ruffling her hair.

"You hear that babe," Jeno leant in towards Heejin, pretending to whisper. "She thinks she's not a child."

"Hey!" Chaerin exclaimed with a pout, sitting up straighter at the two. "You're meant to be an Angel!"

"Wait, who are they?" Li-Wei asked, pointing over to the new boys and they all turned to look.

Chaerin's mind instantly flicked to the other night, matching their faces to the demons previously.
"Renjun and Donghyuck- Demons." Jaemin said, eyeing the boys walked into the cafeteria.