Billy Hargrove🚬

Oh my gosh!I'm back!- Mischa💜

Oh my gosh!
I'm back!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Billy after he hits you.
The searing pain filled your cheek as soon as Billy's palm made contact. You stumbled back, tears filling your eyes as you placed your hand over what was sure to be your flaming red cheek. You gritted your teeth and squeezed your eyes shut.
"Y/N, I-I..."You heard Billy trail off, sounding shocked by what he'd just done.
You were shocked too. Yes, he was a complete and total asshole. Yes, he was controlling.  Yes, you liked to piss each other off. Yes, you fought all the time. But he'd never laid a hand on you...you never thought he'd actually go this far.
"Listen, Y/N-"You felt his hand on your wrist and immediately you shook him off.
"Get your hands off me!"You yelled."What the fuck is wrong with you?! Huh?!"
You pushed him as you screamed at him.
"Y/N-"
"Shut up, Hargrove?! What?! You think I was just going to stand there and let you fucking hit me?!"You laughed dryly, continuing to push him and make him stumble."No, no, you don't get off that easy! You can scream at me. You can flirt with other girls. You can even cheat on me but you will not fucking touch me ever again."
You pushed him one last time, full force which knocked him to the floor.
"You know what, Billy? I'm actually glad you hit me because it's given me the courage to do something I needed to do for a while."You leaned over him."We're over. Do you understand?"
"I understand."