Chapter 7

*EDITED*

A few eyes trailed her as she made her way to the tree just beside their training ground. She jumped enough to sit on the branch high on the tree and leaned against the bark, right leg slightly bent resting her arm and the other dangling. She started biting her apple.

Both the male and female warriors just stared at the beautiful girl as she climbed ever so gracefully high on the tree next to where they were training. She looked at them as she chewed on her apple, as if to tell them to continue what they were doing so, they focused back on their training.

She could tell that the warriors were strong. She had watched them train for a week. She loved how her mate didn't differentiate between male and female, allowing them all to be warriors. She admired that about him as she strongly believed that females weren't just to comfort males and bear their pups. She was the living proof of that. She knew that no man had ever lived to prove her otherwise and would challenge anyone who would think so even if it were her mate.

Althea could not help but fix her gaze on a boy. She felt a strong connection to him. He looked about the same age as her. She could see the struggles that the boy was facing against the blonde girl who was striking him non-stop. He was only able to dodge a few times before he would get punched on the face.

"Come on, Alex" said the blonde girl. "You can do better" before launching a punch on the right side of his face again. He spit the blood out from his bleeding lips.

Althea saw the potential in the boy. If he had the right training, he could be strong even the strongest of them all. But at the moment he was nothing.

"Again" he said. He ran forward to the blonde girl who swiftly blocked his attack and punched him again, this time on the stomach. He fell to the ground on all four because of the pain.

The blonde girl stood in front of him, arms folded. "This is it for today. You need some more training before you can combat again." She said before walking off.

Oh, she was so right, Althea thought. She stopped leaning against the tree and faced the boy on the field, both legs dangling. She watched the boy curiously. He was not giving up. He was on his feet now, punching and kicking through the air.

The boy is really naïve, she thought as she jumped down the tree, she was sitting in. The wind made her baggy t-shirt flow up, revealing her soft flat stomach as she landed on ground swiftly. All the warriors had their eyes on her, amazed by her beauty.

A growl escaped from Aries lips as he watched his mate come down the tree. Everybody could see her bare figure as the wind lifted the t-shirt she was wearing. The baggy t-shirt came softly down just covering her bottom. Her legs were bare and she only had the ankle boot she was wearing when she came. She looked gorgeous but he didn't like having the male's attention on her.

Althea was now looking at Aries. She felt his presence for a while but didn't bother to respond as he was making no move himself. She saw Aries eyes go dark with anger and motioned her to follow.