{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)

Yoongi POV

It's one of the rare evenings everyone is at home, it was just after dinner and everyone was just doing their thing. Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were playing with the gaming console on the tv, Namjoon was comfortably lounging in his chair listening to music and reading a book. Jimin, Hoseok and I were just mindlessly reading and watching stuff on our phones. I knew this was probably my only chance to get all of us together this week to tell them about y/n's internship at BigHit, but I was not sure how everyone was going to react and hadn't been able to gather the courage to tell them. Sighing I put my phone away and stared at the ceiling. How was I going to tell them? I looked at Namjoon who was still reading his book, maybe I should tell him first and see what his reaction is? For a moment I lay there on the couch contemplating what I was going to do. After a few minutes, I went for it. I got up and slowly walked over to Namjoon and tapped on his shoulder, surprised he looked up and took out one of his earpods.

''Yoongi?'' Namjoon asked surprised, ''What is it?''

''Can I talk to you for a moment?'' I whispered so the others wouldn't hear it.

''Sure, what is it about?'' Namjoon said and waited for me to say something.

''In private,'' I added Namjoons eyes narrowed at me trying to figure out what this was about but then nodded. He closed his book, got up from the chair and took out the other earpod putting both of them in his pocket. We entered my room and I closed the door behind us, I didn't want the other guys to find out just yet.

''What's up?'' Namjoon comfortably sat down on my bed and looked at me curiously.

''Well...'' Awkwardly I rubbed the back of my neck, how was I going to say this right? ''uhm.. Well, something happened and Uhm... Yeah... Y/N got a job at BigHit.'' I blurted out.

Namjoon's mouth fell open and he stared at me in silence for a moment before he pressed his thumb and index fingers on his nose lowered his head and sighed deeply.

''You are an idiot...''

''It's not my fault.'' You crossed your arms, ''I didn't do anything, she applied for the job, well really an internship, behind my back. I only found out when she got introduced to me by the head editor as the new intern.''

''What?'' Namjoon looked up again, ''Is she an idiot?''

''It's always been a dream of her to work in the entertainment industry, she has told me that before,'' I shrugged trying to make it seem as if it wasn't that much of a problem hiding my inner anxieties about the whole thing, ''She studies graphic, design, and media and is good at it too if the head editor excepted her as an intern.''

''True, but still..,'' Namjoon's jaw protruded a little showing he was being serious, ''This could be a problem.''

I nodded in agreement, ''There isn't much I can do about it now, she already got accepted.''

''Hmmm,'' Namjoon put his elbow on his knees and rested his head on his enclosed hands, ''Have you tried talking to her about it?''

''I did, I can't make her quit it means a lot to her,'' I sat down on the bed next to Namjoon and sighed, ''She didn't expect to get in, her friends said she should at least try because it's her dream job so she did. At least by applying she would get the closure and experience but then she got an interview and offered an internship. It's too much of an opportunity for her to not accept and I understand her, but it's just unfortunate it's at BigHit.''

''Have you thought about telling the company?'' Namjoon asked looking curiously at me.

''No,'' I shook my head, ''I was still afraid of their reaction, besides it's too late now I'm sure they will fire her when they find out.''

''You think so?'' Namjoon raised an eyebrow, ''Wouldn't it be more convenient for them if she is an employee? When the two of you are seen together they can tell the truth and say that she is part of the staff.''

''Maybe,'' You replied, ''But they could also think that it's too much of a risk, having her so close. There's a larger chance of the fans finding out about our relationship and we all know that fans aren't fond of idols finding their soulmate. Especially now at the top of our careers it really could have serious consequences.''

''True,'' Namjoon nodded, ''Maybe it's better to keep it a secret from the company for now, at least until she has finished her internship.''

''Yeah, I agree,'' I put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder ''I should also tell the other guys about this, they will find out anyway when they suddenly start seeing her working inside of BigHit.''

''No,'' Namjoon softly shook his head and got up from the bed, ''I think it's better if I tell them, it's my job as the leader to help you with this situation it's already difficult enough for you. Come on let's go, better to get it over with right away.''

''Thanks,'' I nodded and followed him to the living room.

''GUYS!'' Namjoon yelled, startling Jin and Hoseok who screeched loudly and the rest looked up in curiosity.

''NAMJOON!!'' Jin yelled angrily, ''Why'd you do that for? You scared me?''

''Everything scares you...'' Jungkook mumbled which earned him a death glare from Jin who was about to scold Jungkook before Namjoon interrupted him.

''Guys,'' He said in his loud and clear leader voice, ''We need to discuss something important.''

Five pairs of eyes stared at Namjoon in confusion.

''What about?'' Hoseok asked with wide eyes, knowing that if Namjoon would call a meeting like this on their time off it was important.

''Yoongi's soulmate,'' Namjoon said in a serious voice, ''She..''

''What? What happened?'' Taehyung asked worried, ''She isn't pregnant right?''

''Taehyung!!!'' My eyes widened with shock, 'Where did you even get that idea from! NO!''

''Oh,'' Taehyung face fell as if was actually a little sad about the fact and then continued in a worried voice, ''Then what happened.''

I heard Jin and Jimin giggling like two little kids and gave them both a death glare which made them go silent immediately.

''She got an internship at BigHit.'' Namjoon continued in his serious voice ignoring Taehyung's question, ''As a junior editor for the graphics, media and design department.''

''Whaaaat?'' Jungkook's mouth fell open and he stared at Namjoon dumbfounded.

''She did what?'' Jimin stared at you wide-eyed, ''How?''

''She applied to the job as a junior editor,'' I replied so Namjoon didn't have to explain everything.

''And she got accepted?'' Jimin replied, ''How? They rarely take interns.''

''I know,'' I nodded and then rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, ''I was just as surprised as you guys she didn't exactly give me a heads up either I just found out about this a few days ago .''

''Okay, So,'' Namjoon spoke up again, ''Since the company is not aware of their relationship we think for her career's sake and Yoongi peace of mind we decided to keep their relationship hidden from the company.''

Everyone nodded in agreement and Jin finally closed Jungkook's mouth which was still hanging on the floor.

''This also means we do not know her.'' Namjoon added, ''We have no reason to have ever met her and we should act that way, understood?''

''Understood,'' Everyone said in unison and nodded.

''Good,'' Namjoon nodded too.

I looked around the room everyone had slowly returned to their activities, they all seemed to understand but I was sure they were going to ask questions later. Especially Jungkook since he is the only one regularly going down to the editor's floor.

----------

Another chapter and again a Yoongi POV!!

Have you guys already seen the concept photos!!! OMG, I am so gonna die with this comeback......

Random character fact:

Jieun loves spicy food.