FIVE

CONCLUSION

part five

»»————- ☁️ ————-««

»»————- ☁️ ————-««

"so, as i said earlier, the world isn't always a joyful place. you have to work hard to make it, which can be pretty difficult, but in the end it's all worth it. while some may have met their ends, whether it be of their time on earth, of their love they deemed hopeless, of their sanity, or of their will to keep moving, it's not the end for us.

"we can make the world a better place one step at a time. all the people, all the lovers," she gave a glance to her peers, "all my friends... i hope they get their happy end, whatever that may be, because it's not the end of their story."

"so go on!" she cheered, fully facing her classmates, "write your story! and you decided how it ends. not your family, not your bullies, not your peers... you. make everyday you live, every sentence in your biography, worth it. make every day count and make everyones life better by helping who you can. love who you love, stand up for one another, embrace your power, and surround yourself with people who love you for you."

she turned back to the crowd for the final time, a tear escaping her eye. "just because we're graduating doesn't mean its the end of our story. thank you."

then, she walked off.