-4- Birthday Present

So it's official, I turned 1 year older. I'm 16, woop woop.

I look around for Gally, so I could build whatever he needs me to build.

"Hey Fry! Where's Gally?" I asked, and he just shrugged. That's odd.

"Hey Tho-" I was cut off when he walked pass by me. Weird, he usually greets me with a smile or a wave, or a hi.

I just shrugged, and decided to walk by to the med-jacks. I saw Clint and Jeff relaxing as there were no patients at all.

"Hey Clint, hey Jeff" I said, smiling but they didn't look up or nod. I was pissed off and I stomped out of the place.

I soon spot Minho, and I ran to him.

"Hey Min- Don't tell me you're gonna ignore me too" I huffed but he just looked at me and then left.

I was on the verge of crying but I don't want anyone to see me crying so I went directly to the Homestead

*

It's been 2 hours and all my water inside of my system were drained, then I heard a knock.

"When I get the door, will you ignore me?" I asked, and it didn't respond.

"Well, I'm not getting the door until you say something" I said, and that person sighed.

"Just get out, please" Gally said, as his thick voice rang throughout the room.

I opened the door and revealed a Gally infront of my room.

"I need you to come with me" He said, and I squinted my eyes at him.

"How can I trust you?" I asked, and he groaned.

"Please. Just come." As he held his hand out for me to hold, and he smiled at me.

I like this side of Gally, of course I like him as a friend. Because I have someone in mind.

"Happy Birthday by the way" He whispered and I smiled and mumbled a 'thank you'

Atleast he greeted.

We were straight to the middle of the Glade, and I saw Thomas there smiling at me.

"Now you smile at me" I said, and he smirked. Gally handed me to Thomas, and kissed my hand.

What's going on?

"Happy Birthday" Thomas whispered and I smiled at him and thank him like what I did to Gally just 5 minutes ago.

We saw Frypan by the tree, and he winked at me. Thomas kissed my hand and handed me to Frypan.

"Happy Birthday" He said, and smiled at him.

"Thanks. But could you atleast tell me where we are going?" I asked, and ignored me, I mentally groaned.

We saw Minho by the tree near the treehouse that was built for me and Newt since we were bestfriends.

Frypan did the same thing that Thomas did, and handed me to Minho.

"Happy Birthday, you shank" He said, and smiled. I smirked at him and we both laughed at how bad he looked when he smirked, trying to copy my actions.

"Thanks" I said, between giggles.

We reached me and Newt's treehouse and I was nervous for some reason. What if this was a prank? What if I'm being so naive and they tricked me? Ugh.

We stopped at the bottom of the treehouse. Minho kissed my hand, and told me to go up.

I went up the ladder expecting Newt up there and not a serial killer.

I opened the door, and I saw Newt with flowers and candles surrounding him, making my jaw drop, and tears on the corner of my eyes.

"Newt, what's this?" I said, still in awe.

"What does it look like? It's a birthday surprise." He said, getting closer and giving me the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you so much Newt, oh god" I said, as a tear poured down my cheek.

"Anything for you princess" He said, as he kissed my forehead

The way he said princess to me, and how he kissed my forehead with his soft lips.

"That's not all" He said, and brought out a dress and a teddy bear.

"Newt. You didn't have to" I said, and he shrugged.

"I would give you anything to make you happy." I smiled, and my heart melted at that.

"Me, Jeff, and Clint sew the dress, and we made it blue because that's your favorite color." He said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"And the teddy bear, Me, Gally, Thomas, Minho, and Frypan made it. We had to request cotton from the Creators through the Box" He said, biting his lip.

"This is lovely, I love it." As I hugged him, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We stayed like this, and swayed our hips, dancing in sync.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder, and hugged him -- still swaying hips --

"Thank you Newt, I love you" I blurted out, and my eyes widened.

"I love you too, love. More than anything, more than friends." He said, and I smiled.

Swaying our hips like the song is playing but there's none and I would want to stay like this forever.

_______________________

a/n:

I updated again!!

I think I wont be updating tomorrow and wednesday.

Ily guys

-Danielle