When He Accidentally Finds Your Underwear

(A/N: I "think" somebody requested this or maybe this idea just popped out of my head because why not? Haha. Anyways, if there really is someone who did, please let me know right away so I can mention your name here. That is all and enjoy this silly scenario that I just came up xD. Happy reading! ^_^)

Alternative title: When He's Flustered Pt. 2

Picture : I don't really know who made this so I'm really sorry but I found it on Google Images / the site where I found it.

Linkhttps://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpicpanzee.com%2Ftag%2Ftodorokimyheroacademia&psig=AOvVaw2ta6Z2TlxtuYGnrJSULC4L&ust=1581165632025000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAkQjhxqFwoTCMDV56i7v-cCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAM or https://picpanzee.com/tag/todorokimyheroacademia

...

"Okay, steady now"

I nodded after listening to Todoroki's words before carefully placing the block into the hole of our tower that we made after we ate the snacks that I prepared for his visit.

Originally, Todoroki wanted me to take me to another cruise ship date again but unfortunately, its fully booked since there's some sort of fancy event by a group of rich people.

So in the end, I suggested my place instead and do something together that he has never done before.

And that is playing Jenga, which is what we are currently doing right now.

I stick my tongue out and I can feel my heart beating as I carefully inserted the block.

"You can do it, my love", Todoroki said with encouragement and kissed my cheek.

I smiled after feeling his lips on my cheek and after gaining some courage and gave it a tiny push -

"Yes!! It is finished!", I exclaimed and clasped my hands together.

Todoroki smiled softly before giving me yet another peck on the cheek.

"Good job", he commented and looked at our masterpiece, "I guess all that's left is to remove some pieces and see if it will balance. Just like you said, right?".

(A/N : For those who really play Jenga blocks here, please correct me if the game is played this way so I can edit it. Thanks! :D)

I nodded and replied, "Yep-oh wait, I'll get something real quick before we do that".

I quickly got up before I approached my closet that filled some of my random stuff - like old books and manga inside their own boxes, inside.

"What are you looking for?", he asked and watched me.

"I'm looking for my UNO cards which will be our next game after this", I said and sighed, "I want to double check it now before I would ask Sero".

"Oh, sure, my love", Todoroki said and questioned, "You mean, he borrowed it from you?".

I nodded and replied, "He wanted a rematch with Kaminari because he lost a bet with him and he wanted to make sure he wins so he can get back at him, hahaha!".

And the punishment for Sero was that he has to act like a Disney princess for the whole day.

If he fails to do so, he will get a another punishment that is more embarrassing than the first.

Todoroki smiled once more and almost wanted to laugh too after hearing my mini story and laughter.

As I rummaged through my stuff, I accidentally knocked over some boxes that were on the top shelf of my closet.

I gasped and just when I was about to pick it up -

"It's okay, love. Allow me to help you with those while you continue your search", Todoroki insisted.

"Aww, thank you, Todo~! Please do", I said before I continued with my scavenger hunt inside the closet.

Meanwhile, Todoroki approached the boxes that fell on the floor but as soon as he carried one of them -

"O-O-Oh"

He nearly fell on the floor when he saw something that made his cheeks turn red.

"Is something wrong, Shoto-"

"N-No! Everything is fine, my love"

The tone of his voice just now was kind of pitched up - which is really rare since he always wear a straight expression all the time - but it really caught my interest.

As I turned around after I found box of UNO cards, I saw his red cheeks glowing and it looks like he's putting something on the side really quick.

"You sure? Wait, why do you look so...flustered?", I asked and titled my head before I started to approach him.

Questioning him only made his cheeks redder than earlier that he automatically took a slight step back and slightly look away.

"I didn't know you wear lac-I mean, i-it's nothing but...my deepest apologies, my love! It was an accident because I found it while picking up the boxes", Todoroki said with a hint of a stutter and bowed deeply, "I'll be back. I'll j-just use the restroom real quick to wash my face".

He quickly kissed my lips and covered half of his face just to hide a part of his now-red face before he ran out of the room.

Accident? What did he mean by that?

I raised a brow and decided to check out the boxes since that made Todoroki react that way.

When I did, my heart jumped and my face became red too when I found my pair of (your favorite color) underwear that I've been looking for since last week.

'Man, i-it was there in my closet the whole time but then again...', I thought and squeezed both of my cheeks with embarrassment, '....h-he found it laying around instead of me! So embarrassing!!'.

I covered my face and quickly put my pair of underwear away inside my drawers before calming myself down.

Although, his reaction just now was quite interesting and at the same time, quite cute - like he's seeing something that he has never seen before up close like an innocent child.

EXTENDED ENDING

Todoroki finally got out of the restroom from the first floor and sighed deeply but for some odd reason, his "discovery" couldn't get out from his head.

'W-Why am I this flustered all of a sudden?', Todoroki thought to himself before brushed the bangs of his half-and-half lock, 'Agh, snap out of it, Shoto!'.

He slapped both of his cheeks to calm his nerves and rapid heartbeat.

'Well, at least I'm not like Mineta who sneaks into the girl's dorm to search for ladies underwear', he thought to himself again and formed a lop sided smile, 'Better head back. It might be a bit awkward once I return but I'm sure she'll forget it anyways, right?'.