She's a magnet for trouble! (1)

She's A Magnet For Trouble!

Chapter 1:

______________________

"Are you about to get me in trouble?" I whispered as he lowered his body and mine on his bed.

His warm brown eyes glinted when he replied in the same tone, "You were in trouble the first day I met you."

He kissed my forehead then nudged my head to turn, lowering his heated mouth to my neck. My lips parted on a sigh, I stared out his bedroom window and watched the rain coming down before my eyes closed tight and I lightly moaned.

His lips moved over my skin leaving silent words in the places of caresses, words that had more meaning than I would have known even if I could tell what he was saying to begin with.

"I've got to tell you something, Willow." his hoarse voice in my ear brought me to re open my eyes. His smoldering gaze pierced mine as he seemed to struggle with himself.

"I---I'm----" he ducked his head and exhaled loudly, then returned to stroking my hair and searching my eyes as if looking for some kind of answer, until he finally found his voice. This time his words rang out softly but without hesitation. "Willow, I love you."

I stared at him, unwilling to blink from the fact I was scared it was a dream.

"Y-you do?" I choked out.

He nodded muttering 'yes' against my lips and then devouring my mouth. I just held him close and wished this moment to never end.

******

When I woke up a feeling of dread was creeping up my spine. I looked around and noticed I was the only one in bed, thoughts of last night consumed my head and my face heated up. I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

"He said he loved me." I said to myself in awe, suddenly feeling like some ditsy girl from a fairy tale story.

When I finally came back to my senses I remembered that I was in fact alone, being me I began to panic.

'Maybe he regretted last night.' 'What if he lied just to get in my pants? Even though we've been dating forever, well maybe he got bored of waiting?' 'What if I wasn't good enough?'

All these thoughts caused my heart to sink even more. I kept the sheets tucked under my arms when I sat up on the edge of the bed. I located my pants and began pulling them on, finishing when I slipped my t-shirt over my head after everything else. I looked in the mirror on his dresser then walked over to it. I saw a piece of notebook paper with my name printed in 'his' messy guy writing. I instantly smiled when I saw it but never let go of the feeling that something wasn't right.

'Dear My Girlfriend,

I hope you found this before your mind went into overdrive about where I am right now. Don't worry, I'm safe and fine right now. I had to go to work, boss called around 5 which was around 15 minutes ago. I won't be back until 2 so if you want to leave it's okay with me. Um...last night....it was awesome. Well, that doesn't seem like the appropriate term, last night was amazing, awesomely amazing. There I sound less feminine now, no offence. I'm not good with letters or notes as you can tell hahaa but I wanted to let you know that what I said last night, if you aren't ready to hear it or....say it back I am totally fine with it but the feeling is still there. I have no regrets and I hope that you don't either. Cause, I really do think that. I love you, that is. Okay, words aren't so good with me either but I'm trying that soft side of mine you swear I have, out. So I hope to see you tonight, to talk or whatever but if I don't I'll call you(: And, don't kick my ass but your phone rang this morning and I answered it, I was half asleep! But it was your dad, I told him he had he wrong number(like my smart thinking huh....even though he and I have talked a lot before so.....) but I have to go, and look in the first drawer in my nightstand, I was going to wait but I wanted you to have it as soon as possible. You can reward me later *winks* Okay that was terrible so before I dig my own grave here I'm going now.