Final:)

SEHUN POV

Finally,after 2 busy days for us.Today is our wedding day.I feel so excited and nervous at the same time.I'm finally going to be Rae Sang's husband.We went through every moments together and our relationship is stronger than ever."Sehun-ah,you need to go now."said appa."Ne..just for a minute."I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror.I did my fighting cheer for myself and went out.

I entered the car and the driver drives us to a beach.I didn't expect it will be held at the beach but yeah..it's our parents decision afterall.I got out of the car and when I'm walking towards the stage,I saw eleven men sitting infront,EXO.I waved at them happily and they're were like smiling and waving back happily to me.Then,I saw Kai pointing at my right side.I turned around and looked to my right and saw Baekhyun,Chen,Kyungsoo and Luhan standing there testing their mics.I was surprised because I didn't know they're going to sing on my wedding day.That's why I love them.They're my brothers whom I can't live without after my family.Despite their busy schedule,they managed to be here as eleven and I'm grateful for that.I walked to the stage and stand there with the priest waiting for my princess.Later,I heard the piano playing and I know that she's here.

She's with her dad walking towards me.Then,she stood here right by my side.We faced each other and I smiled looking at her face.The priest started his speech and when he said "Do you Oh Sehun take Jung Rae Sang as your wife?"I looked at her and said "I do."The priest turned to look at Rae Sang "Do you take Oh Sehun as your husband?"she answered "I do."without hesitations."I now announce you as husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride."the priest announced.I slowly hold Rae Sang's face and kissed her.I can hear all my hyungs and family members cheering for us.After that,the guests ate and Baekhyun,Chen,Luhan and Kyungsoo started singing Open Arms to entertain us.EXO members congratulated us and they left as they're the last one to leave.

"Rae Sang,so how's today?"I asked looking at her."Today is the best day in my life Sehun."she said."It's because I'm married to the man who owns my heart.And the person is YOU.."she added."Me too,jagiya..I'm happy to be with you because you're the girl I love and I promise I'll never hurt you,Rae Sang."I slowly leaned in and kissed her lips.She smiled in between the kiss."Enjoying the kiss,huh?"I asked."Sehun.."she hold my face and kissed me again.

HELLO!IT'S THE FINAL CHAPTER ALREADY!OH I'LL MISS WRITING THIS AND I HOPE THIS STORY WILL GET A LOT OF READS AND VOTES TOO.DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT SO THAT I CAN WRITE A BETTER STORY IN FUTURE.TILL NOW!!BYE!!-CHENAMEL