Chapter 11 - Satisfied

“Was that supposed to hurt?” Kuroo asked, peering down at Kenma from the couch.

“Were you supposed to be born?” Kenma asked, blankly, pulling away the pen from where he had stabbed Kuroos leg.

It left an ink splotch and a dent in it's desolation.

“Oh thank god some one who can bully Kuroo as much as he bullies the rest of us” Bokuto huffed a huge sigh, plopping down on the couch.

Kuroo gave a few low chuckles and a wiggle of his eyebrows.

Kenma straightened his back and looked towards Bokuto. Steadily he raised the pen and clicked it a few times with murderous intent in his direction.

Bokuto gulped heavily before Akaashi was swiping a pen across Kenmas nape as he walked back from the kitchen.

“Keiji!' Kenma hissed, hands slapping to cover the back of his neck as Akaashi situated himself comfortably on the couch.

“That's my manz! Ultimate protection when needed” Bokuto laughed loudly, throwing his arms around Akaashis waist to pull him close to his side.

Akaashi smiled sweetly in Bokutos direction before it fell into a stern line and he narrowed his eyes in Kuroos direction.

“If I may weigh in on the bullying situation” Akaashi clicked his tongue.

“Why, Kuroo, did you force us to gather here in your house today?”.

“When we were going to go see that new pixar movie” Kenma added, throwing the pen at Kuroos face. He dodged.

“Especially since we were going to go see that new pixar movie” Akaashi repeated.

“I can explain” Kuroo held out his hands in innocence as he was affronted with displeased stares.

Apart from Bokuto. Bokuto looked quite content with his eyes closed, head on shoulder as he hugged Akaashi from the side. A gentle smile graced his face.

“It's really not that complicated, I just thought we could pre-game with a little introduction of soul mates” Kuroo grinned and gestured to Kenma who was still sitting cross legged on the floor.

“This is Kenma, my one true beautiful, sweet-”

“Love is over rated” Kenma interrupted.

“My one true beautiful, sweet, lovely SOUL MATE” Kuroo continued, punctuating the last words while he looked at Kenma, who just sniffed and looked off to the side.

“Okay, but I already know Kenma” Bokuto mumbled happily against Akaashis neck, just loud enough to be heard.

“Akaashi doesn't” Kuroo clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“He's been in a few of my summer advanced courses, actually” Akaashi cocked an eyebrow.

Kuroo swung his head to look between Kenma and Akaashi a few times before huffing and crossing his arms over his chest.

“All of you leave right now” he commanded.

“Alright” Akaashi and Kenma said in unison, simultaneously beginning to raise from their spots, Bokuto giving off a whine in response.

“Wait hey hey, sit back down, who said you could leave!” Kuroo snapped.

“...You” Kenma muttered as they both fell back into their positions, Bokuto snuggling up to Akaashi needfully once again.

“I gave you those pens for a reason! I'm a romantic dork and I want to see magic happen. So please please draw on yourselves so we can see it. The movie isn't for another two hours” Kuroo pleaded.