Chapter 6

Jisoo's POV

"Why the long face, Sooya?" My annoyingly happy twin brother barged in my room with a Nintendo Switch in hand.

"Nothing really, Jin." I shrugged it off but he knew me better than to leave me now.

So he sat beside me and handed me the Nintendo with a cute smile on his face. I always question myself if he's really the older one or I am.

"What?" I looked at him in pure confusion and he just kept on smiling at me.

"Don't wanna play?" He shook the Nintendo and then looked at me again.

I let out a chuckle and pushed the thing he really loves the most back to him. He had a confused look but I just shook my head and somehow he understood.

He ran out of my room and came back with my pup.

"Where've you been, you cute baby..?" I cooed at my cute little Maltese. 

He immediately leaped forward and landed perfectly on top of me. He started licking my face with his small tongue which definitely made me laugh.

"Yah... that tickles, Dalgomie." I carried him off me and let his sit on my lap while I sat down my bed.

"So? You good?" Jin asks as he patted my shoulder. I gave him a smile.

"Pretty much. Thanks Jin." I kissed his cheek, just to thank this dummy for being there whenever I need someone, and he immediately distanced himself from me.

Gosh... what a moron.

He smiled at me at first but then made gagging noises on his way down to the living room. I chuckled at his response and somehow the depressing feeling I felt earlier was long gone. My brother sure knows how to enlighten me.

"What am I gonna do now, Dalgomie? It'll probably be more awkward than ever with me and Jennie." I sighed as my little pup tilted his head at me cutely. "Damn it. Like you'd understand, right?"

I shook my head and laughed like a lonely idiot. I then heaved another sigh and played with Dalgom's tail which the Maltese was chasing.

"What if you just get that depressed ass of yours up and fucking confess to her, you nervous jack ass." A loud voice came from outside my window, I suppose, and startled the hell out of me.

I scurried towards my window and opened it to only see 'the-person-that-has-been-always-in-my-mind' 's brother smirking.

"You have no right to say that to me, BI. You can't even confess your love to your dear-."

I didn't finish my teasing sentence because he interrupted me with a snarky remark.

"Shut the fuck up, Kim." He said with a glare.

"Anyways... are you here to lecture me or something?" I asked as I leaned my body on the window frame. Cupping the left side of my face with my left hand and looking at him with no excitement.

"Actually yes. I'm here to lecture you that your invited to this Saturday's event." He answered with a smug grin on his face.

"You mean that event that Jennie has been focusing so much on? That event?"

"Yes, Soo-ah."

I covered my mouth as I squealed in excitement while running and rolling around my room like a mad person. Fucking hell! What good news!

"Sooya! Shut up!" Jin said from the living room. That made me snicker but obliged and went to the window again to see Hanbin rolling his eyes at me as if saying, "Your hopeless."

"And who invited me if I may ask? Because, obviously, it ain't Jennie and you wouldn't want me near her so I guess your parents did?" I spoke like a detective telling his boss the information he/she acquired from a mission he/she was doing.

"Wow... I didn't know you had good knowledge in that brain of yours, Soo-ah." Hanbin clapped his hands and shook his head annoyingly slow to infuriate me. That worked nonetheless.

"And what did you think was in my mind exactly?"

"I don't know..." He trailed off as he thought of some possible things. "... Jennie?"

Now it was my turn to clap at him.

"Nice work, BI. You actually have a brain."

And as we realized that this conversation was completely useless, we laughed it off.

...

"So are you going like seriously?" Hanbin asked as he played with my hair with his hands. He was entertaining himself with it for the past minutes we spent laying on my bed.

"I don't know... Jennie hates my guts, remember? And also you, I guess?" I shrugged with a sad smile on my face that has been kept for quite a long time.

He heaved a sigh and ruffled my hair before sitting right up.

"I don't hate you, Jisoo." He says sternly and I couldn't help but feel nervous. When he calls me by my name, he meant business. I also feel relieved that he doesn't hate me.

"Then what?"

"Nothing. Simply nothing Soo-ah." He answered before leaving.

I scoffed and stifled a whimper. Trying my best to not let my emotions take over me.

"God, your a crybaby."

That voice... I'd know it better than anyone. The specific voice that makes me melt at the spot and make me do stupid things. That sexy voice that sends shivers down my spine. That cute voice that reminds me of a kid. Not like something special but y'know. It's the voice that she only uses with me.

The voice that I love. And the sound that I only want to hear.

"God... I missed you."

...