14. Conflicts

It was a start of a new day just before Halloween, Harry's most hated day if you asked him that is but on a different hand it meant that he could spend some time with his father and study in quiet.

Since his panic attacks had got slightly worse than normal he had to have check up with Poppy and then some one on one time with Severus twice a week to make sure he was coping with everything but sadly that was all going to change.

He was in History of Magic and was getting bored like the rest of them were, Binns talking about different parts of the Goblin War was enough to drive anyone to sleep, when it happened.

Ron came over to him and started asking Merlin knows how many questions.

"Harry why in Merlin's name are you with the snakes of all thing! You are a Gryffindor, not a slimy snake!! Come back to where you belong, back with your true friends!" Harry sat there just looking at him saying nothing.

"Harry in Merlin's name answer me!!" yelled Ron at the top of his voice making Binns stop talking.

"What in ghostly name are you doing there, my lesson on the Goblins War's is in no far complete, go sit down" and right away he was back talking about the Goblins.

Draco was sitting next to him staring in fact at what had happened and when he looked to his God brother he saw something he didn't want to see and so raised his hand.

"Professor sir, Hadrian is having a panic attack after what Weasley has said to him is it alright to take him to the medical wing?"

"Right away, good of you, go then Mr. Mallory" without correcting the teacher Draco got up and pulled slightly on Harry sleeve to bring him into a standing position.

They walked in silence towards the hospital wing and when Draco opened the door they were both welcomed by the matron of the wing Madam Pomfrey.

"Ah Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Snape what brings you both here?" she asked not pleased to see the boys.

"Hadrian is having a panic attack after he was verbally abused by Weasley, asking why he was in Slytherin and not in Gryffindor like last year" explained Draco to her while leading Harry over to a bed.

Poppy nodded to him and went over to collected Claiming Draught and to inform Severus what happened.

"Hadrian calm down, Weasley won't be able to hurt you no one is Slytherin will let him trust me on this" said Draco hugging the boy slightly only to let go when Poppy reappeared handing Draco the Draught.

Two hours later Harry had finally calm down enough and was peacefully snoozing on the bed after Draco was not so kindly removed from the ward.

Quietly the hospital doors opened to reveal two red heads and a bushy brown head, they all peeked in looking for someone they knew to be there. It was lunch time anyway and they could always say that they were just visiting no harm in that right??

One of the red heads spotted just the person they wanted to see..... "there's the traitor, in the bed, the one he always uses!" and so all three of them snuck in and went over to the bed.

"Oi Potter get the hell up!!" yelled the male voice to him making him jump sky high making the three laugh.

"Poor Potter scared? Jumping like that is not how a Gryffindor is meant to act!! You're acting like some Hufflepuff not a Gryffindor at all" laughed one of the females to him.

"My name is Hadrian Snape, I'm not longer Harry Potter I was adopted in the summer!! Just leave me alone will you" said Harry to is ex friends they weren't happy at all.

"I can't believe you Harry of all things, nothing can be that bad to have Snape adopt you!" said the last voice looking at him with disgust.

"Ron, Hermione, Ginny please you don't know what has happened to me, you were invited to Professor Snape's quarters so then we could discuss this but I don't think it will happen now" said Harry as he saw his father walk in with Draco.

Poppy came out of her room after counting her stores and making a list of the ones she needed to hand to the potions professor.

"Ah Severus just the person I needed to see. I have a list of potions that I'm running out of, could you possibly make some more for me please. Mr. Malfoy why are you here??" she asked them both only to stop at hearing three voice shouting at the only patient in the ward.

"Harry listen to us for Merlin's sake you need to get out of that slimy god for nothing house and the demon bat from hell and come back to where you belong!" shouted Ron for the final time.

Harry looked over to see all black coming towards them and he shyly smiled at him, the others not seeing who was coming up behind them.

"Thank you Mr. Weasley for that lovely bit of information about how you see me, plus also harassing a fellow student is worth detention with me. Miss Weasley, Miss Granger I would also like you to come to detention as well due to harassing a fellow student" all three gulped at the stoic voice behind him.

"Professor all we wanted was for Harry....."

"Hadrian Snape" said Severus cutting off Ron only to have Hermione to finish off what Ron was saying.

"We just wanted to know what was going on, why Har... I mean Hadrian isn't in Gryffindor anymore, why he changed his name that's all!"

Severus just sighed and said "I will explain in due course but it all depends on Hadrian, but first you three will each have detention tonight for the next three nights after dinner" with that he marched the three out leaving a stunned Poppy, Draco and Harry in his wake.

updated: 2/6/2020

..............

I'm writing this on the train to London Hospital for an appointment
🐺