•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•

It was Tuesday and today Yunho was picking his cousin Hongjoong's son Jongho up from school.

Their family were all quite close and Yunho and Jongho had formed quite the friendship, despite the 11 year age gap over the years. Yunho had watched Jongho grow up and they treat each other much like brothers.

Jongho had more than often called Yunho for help and advice with life, and about anything and everything. From what shirt he should wear, to the book he's reading, to his love life with his best friend Yeonjun, that's practically non-existent at the moment, but that the younger desperately wants to exist.

Jongho had also many times cashed in on the fact that Yunho can drive by getting him to pick him up from school because he couldn't be bothered taking the bus, he wanted to hang out or simply he didn't want to bother his hard-working dads with asking for a lift.

Jongho had messaged Yunho the previous night asking for photos for a school project he was working on, and emphasised that he needed them asap.

So Yunho said he'd pick him up and take him back to his dad's to get some photos from the many albums and scrapbooks that his fathers kept.

It was apparently Valentine's week at Jongho's school and his homeroom teacher had set them a project on different types of love.

Yunho felt honoured that Jongho had picked his and San's love to talk about but it was also kind of depressing how Jongho referred to his love for San as tragic.

He wasn't wrong though, it was tragic.

Tragic because Yunho hadn't seen San in years, tragic because he doesn't know where San is or how he's doing, tragic because he's probably never going to see the boy he loved, and still loves so much to this day ever again, and tragic because only just now has he decided that he'll take that step forwards and move on wholeheartedly with someone new, that someone new hopefully being Doyoung.

Well at least he was moving forwards now.

Yunho pulled into the schools car park in his black Holden Commodore, the most expensive thing in his possession that drove like a charm, catching the attention of milling parents.

Typically, female eyes followed Yunho through the window, while male eyes stared at his car.

Yunho pushed his shades into his hair and then grabbed the ice cream thickshakes that he had picked up for himself and Jongho, and stepped out of the car.

He gave the onlookers a wink before turning away with confidence making his way to Jongho's locker.

There was only a couple minutes to the bell and Yunho walked swiftly down the hallway through the science building and down to the Language hall where Jongho's locker was located.

Yunho counted all the lockers until he got to Jongho's large locker that accommodates for all the younger's stuff, locker number 22.

A mere minute passed and suddenly a zoo of loud high schoolers stampeded out into the hallway rushing and pushing their way to their own lockers.

Yunho would have liked to have waited at the car but Jongho had a habit of getting into deep conversations with his friends even despite having seen and had the opportunity to talk to them all day. He also more often than not had extra equipment and books like his violin and his folios he had to carry.

Yunho learnt as soon as he started driving Jongho that if he didn't come get him, Jongho would take forever getting to the car.

Yunho soon spotted Jongho's jet black head of hair bobbing up and down in the crowd and he gave the boy a wave.