Arc 4.4

Edited by Radhika1303

Surprisingly Director He decided to pass Yu Mei’s improvisation so Shi Shen got splashed one more time. Fortunately, Shi Shen didn't deliberately make things hard for Yu Mei so they could finish in just one take.

Shi Shen took two more scenes before he finished for the day. One was with Yu Mei another was his second confrontation with Wu Wenming.

At the end of the day, the scriptwriter suddenly had a meeting with Director He.

Director He thoughtfully considered her suggestion,’’You want Ke Xin to be Wei Shi’s love interest?’’

The scriptwriter sister nodded her head in return, she further elaborated,’’To be honest, I have this thought the moment I saw Ye Xie played as Ke Xin. I feel that this character has potential character development and with Ye Xie’s outstanding performance I reckon that after the viewers watch the drama he would become the center of attention.’’

Director He also agreed with her so he said,’’Give me the new script after you fi—

However, he hasn’t finished his sentence yet when the other party had already stuffed a new script into his hand.

Director He,’’……’’

Therefore, tomorrow's shooting everyone got a new script. After Wenming went through it, he helplessly laughed.

This….is hard to say who is the actual male lead.

Initially, Ke Xin never loved Wen Shi, he just wanted to use her to destroy Lu Heng. In fact, he had almost killed the female lead a few times and even tried to turn her into his descendants so that she could no longer disobey him.

However, this time around there was character development and even explanation for his behavior.

Wenming reckoned that after the drama ended not a single person could bear to hate this character, Ke Xin.

Yu Mei was envious but she said nothing in return so with this being said, Director He told them to prepare another photoshoot for the promotional posters.

Ye Xie was the latest to join the crew so he starred in this drama hasn’t been known by netizen yet and when he was about to release the posters, his group’s disband news broke out hence Director He planned to wait for a while before releasing the photos.

Soon after, Blood’s promotional posters were posted on the drama’s official website. With Wu Wenming’s and Yu Mei’s fame, the visitors rapidly shot up.

The first few pictures were Wu Wenming and Yu Mei’s individual shots.

User 1:[Ah! Ah! Sister Yu is really pretty!]

User 2:[She has been in charge of acting cute in her group but now her character is actually a gentle and sensible woman so she really looks different!]

User 3:[My Mingming is so handsome ah!]

After swiping past the leads’ individual shots came to the couple shots gaining another squeal and praise from their fans. Some even began to ship them even before watching the drama.

They continued to swipe forward and saw another couple shot. 

It was a couple shot of Wen Shi and Ke Xin.

Lu Heng and Wen Shi’s shot can be called bright and lovely but Ke Xin and Wen Shi’s shot had a dark theme and….sensual?

In this picture, they saw Wen Shi with a sad face had her neck gently grabbed by a beautiful young man who has white hair and red eyes as his red lips gently brushed the other side of her neck.