Chapter thirty seven

A/n: ^_^

Tw: transphobia, falling out of a window

Is transphobia what it's called? I'm not sure, but this chapter will have someone in it who doesn't accept things like that.

Richard and Reagan were upstairs and Reagan was fuming, going on and off about how gays are wrong and bad and disgusting.

your_thot_child decided that this was enough, and literally nuked the fourth wall, with the help of the angry readers of course, b slapped Reagan, and disappeared, getting the army of wall fixers to help fix the fourth wall.

"Richard, what the-"

"I have no idea what just happened" he said in defense.

"Ugh, that hurt!" Reagan pouted.

"Walk it off, i'm tired of you" Richard sighed, rubbing his temples, and walking downstairs.

"Hello Mr. Remy's dad! I heard a smack from down here! Is everything okay?" Emile asked in concern.

"Yeah I guess, I think someone broke into our house though just to smack Reagan? It was kind of weird, but I think she deserved it."

"Remy! Get up here right this moment!" Reagan screamed.

Remy sighed, walking up the stairs.

"What?" Remy asked in annoyance.

"I want to know, why are you gay?" She asked.

"Because boys are fookin' hot" Remy smirked.

"I know, but your a boy too so it's wrong!" She argued. "Plus, even if I did approve-which I don't-couldn't you have just chosen a normal boy?" She asked.

"What do you mean, 'normal boy'" Remy said, getting ready to fight his mother.

"He wears skirts! He wears crop tops! I think I even saw a little bow in his hair! That is absolutely disgusting to see on a boy! It's bad enough your gay, but are you dating a tranny?!" She yelled at her son.

"It's called cross dressing!" Remy screamed back at his mom.

"Are you talking back young man?!" His mom asked in rage.

"Isn't that how a conversation works?" Remy smirked.

"I have had it with you!" She charged towards her son, getting ready to smack him, but Remy dodged and pushed her away, yeeting her towards the window.

She almost fell out of it, and Remy would bet that if she would've broken her neck he would have laughed.

"How dare you push your mother!" She screamed at him.

"How dare you try to smack your son!" Remy yelled in the same tone.

"Oh that is it!" His mother said, charging once again over to Remy.

Now, Remy's mother was a tall, lightweight, skinny person.

So when Remy picked her up, and yeeted her away, right out the window, it was kind of funny.

Remy's eyes widened, realizing what he did.

He had thrown his mom towards the closed window, shattering the glass as she fell out of it.

"Mom!" He yelled, running towards the window, looking down.

"I'm on the ground! My arm went numb!" She yelled.

"Awe, no brain damage?" Remy frowned.

"REMY!" His mother screamed.

"Okay fine, sheesh i'm coming."

Remy went down the stairs, and saw Emile and Richard staring at him.

Emile looked sad, looking down at his choice of clothing, and Richard had the 'what in the name of satan's sanitizer happened' look.

"Mom fell out of the window, come on we gotta help her unfortunately."