45

Y/n POV

kookie giggles cutely behind me. I smile, turning to him and ruffle his hair. He looks down bashfully. Cute.

Me- hey lets just walk or something it's only like 2 blocks away

They nod and we start walking. When we get there, I look at the menu. Then I think of the crumpled $20 in my pocket. I sigh. So hungry but too broke. Typical. I scan the menu sadly. Suga looks at me.

Suga- what are you going to get?

Me- I don't know it all looks good. I'll just get something cheap

He raises an eyebrow.

Suga- why?

Me- because I'm broke duh why else

Suga-I'm buying

Me- free food?? I'm down

He smiled.

Suga- well what do you want to order?

I think I want everything but I don't want to make him waste his money on me so I simply shrug.

Me- I don't really care

This is true; I honestly don't care as long as I get to eat something. He smiles.

Suga- then I'll order for you

I nod, then walk off, and sit down. Shit down. I get out my phone, rest my head on my hand, my elbow on the table and start scrolling through bts and avengers memes on Pinterest. J-Hope sits down across from me and leans across the table, stretching his arms out towards me. He makes grabby hands. I'm way to deep into Pinterest to notice him. He grabs my arms and I look at him. He looks like a puppy. His sunshine face pouts, his nose scrunched up. Aw. I smile and reach out to poke his cheek. He smiles with his little heart shaped lips. I tap the tip of his nose.

Me- boop

He turns pink. And I coo at his cute little face which he tries and fails to bury into the table out of embarrassment.