CH.2 The Castle

The fluff was real last chapter that's probably the best you get out of me 🤗.

_______, , , , _______

Narrator pov

"Callum, how are you holding up we've been flying for hours do you need a break?" Rayla said from his back while the flew with a worried tone in her voice.

"Nah I'm doing great besides we passed Banther lodge just now so we only have a few more hours of flight," Callum said in his cheery voice "if you say so, " Rayla said not convinced.

Just in view of the castle

"Thank heavens finally we are here Rayla you can wake up,"  Callum said shaking his torso to wake her up. "What... Yes, I..... love you, Callum.... Hmmm did I say that out loud?" Rayla said blushing. " yes, now that we are here" landing on one of the balconies, they found a maid to take them to Ezran and Ellis.

"Callummmm your here, at last, took you long enough now did you do what I said?" Ezran said running to Callum to hug him " yes now you can throw your ball" Callum said going to Ezran's ear "Ellis and you seem to be happy *wink*" Callum whispers and then jumping back narrowly dodging a punch aimed for his nose from Ezran. Ezran turning beat red said, "well I bet Rayla wouldn't mind knowing what happened the night of your 13th birthday?" Taking on an evil grin "No no no I get the picture my king" Callum said turning an even darker shade of red than Ezran.

Rayla and Ellis are hanging out btw I just didn't spend the time

Rayla walks over to the boys with Ellis behind her with ava "so Ezran you found the coins?" Rayla said in hopeful voice eyes glistening over.

"Now don't get too excited Callum has to look at verins notes and such to find information on the coin spell to free runaan and your parents." Rayla beaming grabbed Callum's arm and almost dragged him through the painting and into the hidden chamber.

10 hours later

"Rayla I'm on, we've been at this for hours can we stop and eat." Callum whined to Rayla from across a mountain of books, "stop whining you big baby, please just look through that large menacing stack over there. For me." Rayla said giving him puppy dog eyes. "I will make it worth your while," she said going through another stack of books, as Callum began reading with a hastened pace.

"RAYLA I FOUND SOMETHING" Callum yelled searching through the notes he found about the coins, Rayla arrived in a split second hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and looked over his shoulder at the book
Reading,  "there is a spell of traping, the spells name is coin toss the activated word is a eratrantu
The only way to release them from the coins is by using a chip of a dragon's horn and aspero to blow them out of the coin relatively speaking with a dark magic release using the horn chip, there is a small side effect, the user will get 3 chances but will lose a piece of there soul only an inept dark magic-user or someone or something extremely powerful will be able to activate it without side effect."

"Well I love you but I don't really want to lose a piece of my soul," Callum said deep in thought on how to get them out.

"Zym can do it he is a dragon," Callum said realizing it.

"Well let's find Ezran so he can contact Zym," Rayla said excitedly.
"We need to sleep first we will talk to Ezran in the morning." Callum said "fine but I'm sleeping in your room since the counsle decided that putting the fiance of the prince in a celler room with no windows was a lovely idea, and I guess I still need to make it worth your while." she said taking him by the hand and walking him to the room where they "cuddled" for the rest of the night *wink wink*.

Comment or don't vote or don't
But any and all are appreciated