Chapter 3 - Love

No one's POV

Its nearly a month.. Huai sang, wen ning and wen qing became close friends to yanli, Zhou Cheng and wei ying.. At first they learn the gusu Lan sect rules.. Lan Qiren is so conscious because he know many people are trying for their chance to hurt wei ying.. He himself promised that he will protect his son in law.. Even though he is so strict and wear a mask that he won't show any emotion but within the week he came to know that wei ying is kind and caring boy but also troublesome..

'Where is he?' Lan Qiren asked Lan Xichen.. 'In Library uncle.. With wangji.. He still have to write two hundred times..' He served the tea to his uncle..

'Just like his mother.. He is so naughty.. He broke many rules within a month..' Xichen smiled.. But they both know that because of wei ying cloud recess became so happy.. 'Soon everyone will be here xichen.. You know today we have to inform the students about the night hunt.. So..'

'I will call Lan wangji and wei ying..' Lan Qiren nodded his head.. It's been a month and it's their first night hunt..

Lan wangji looked at wei ying who is still writing the rules.. Its nearly three days.. 'It's the third time wei.. You know that..' Lan Wangji said..

'Ah Lan zhan I didn't do it in purpose..' The elder sighed.. He closed the book what he is reading and sit beside the younger.. 'So why did you fired the crackers in the middle of the night..'

'I just want to prank huai sang but..' Wei ying looked at him with pouty lips.. 'I- I didn't do it on a purpose.. I swear..' Lan Wangji smiled and caressed his cheeks..

'Take some rest.. I will write it for you..' Wei Ying shook his head.. 'Its okay lan er gege.. Its my punishment.. But I'm glad you are with me..' He slightly bumped his shoulder on the elder..

Soon they both heard a knock and xichen entered into the library.. They both stood up and greets xichen.. 'Uncle Qiren called you both and other students will also be there in a minute..' They both nodded their head..

'It's about the night hunt.. They are going to announce the partners..' Yuan chun said.. Liu Yi Yi eyes roamed around the hall and falls on wangji and wei ying who stood beside each other.. She hates how Wei ying was praised by everyone.. Even though he is a troublesome and naughty everyone adored him..

'You all know why you are here.. You all are going to the city near caiyi for the night hunt.. And you are going to stay there for a week..' Jiang Cheng looked at xichen who gives him a reassuring smile.. Liu yi yi wants to be with wangji.. Everyone knows that she is an empress of Yi kingdom.. Her father is also a cultivator and he is Lan Qingheng's best friends..

From childhood Yi Yi tried to be close with wangji but the elder didn't like her.. At seventeen she gathered her courage and courted to wangji but he politely rejected her.. But she didn't know that both wangji and wei ying were betrothed..

'Clan leader Xichen did we paired up..' Xichen shook his head.. 'So we can pair up with anyone..' Yuan chun asked..

'Except Lan Wangji and Wei Ying and Jin Xichen and Jiang Yanli .. You can pair up with others..' Liu yi yi clenched her fist.. The class ends after an hour..

After Lan Qiren leaves the hall the students liu yi yi started.. 'But xichen gege its not in a rule.. Why wangji has to pair up with wei ying.. We don't know what's his skill.. He didn't go to any night hunt before.. What if Lan Wangji hurts because of him.. ' Liu Yi yi said but in a sarcastic way..

'Yeah.. He hide behind the mask like a maiden..' Yuan chun smirked.. Lan Wangji glared at her which made the other to lower her head.. Wei ying sighed And stood before the empress.. 'Don't worry Miss yi yi I won't let anyone to hurt my fiance..' He leaned a little towards her and whispered.. "Stay away from my husband bitch..' Wei ying smiled at her..