38:

Cortez Payton Akers

Cortez Payton Akers

"WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON HERE!!" I shouted with bass in my voice. I knew I scared Serenity because she jumped hella hard.

"Bro, she wanted it." Kahron said chuckling making me even more pissed. This nigga tried fucking with my girl again. I should've beat his ass the first time.

"Awn she wanted it huh? After she just got done making love to me. You think she want yo dirty ass dick bitch?" I said calmly tilting my head to the side. "Why the fuck you still gripping her ass Kahron?"

"Get off of me!" Serenity pleaded while tears filled her eyes.

I ran towards him and grabbed him pushing Serenity away. I started beating his face in not giving him a chance to fight back. I blacked out the minute I seen what the fuck he was on. "You ain't my motherfucking brother!" I shouted punching him in his face even after i heard shit crack.

"Baby.." Serenity called out still sobbing but I pushed her away hard. "Cortez...baby hes bleeding really fucking bad."

"Why the fuck do you care!" I shouted getting in her face. "Huh? Why the fuck do you defend every fucking body! You wanted to fuck him Serenity ! Is that what you're fucking telling me!"

She scoffed, "Youre about to kill your best fucking friend Cortez! Look at him!"

I saw Kahron moving slowly reaching for his pocket. Where his gun was. "You know what this bitch ass nigga reaching for ? Cause he can't beat my ass?"

I looked in Serenity eyes and realized how scared she was that ain't stop me though. "His fucking gun!" I started stomping his face in watching ass his body become limp and weaker.

I finally stopped and took his gun throwing it on the table. I paced the room rubbing my temple, "Why the fuck you let these niggas touch on you like that! Why the fuck you come down here free balling and shit?"

She smacked her lips, "So this is my fault! YOUR BEST FRIENDS TRIES TO SLEEP WITH ALL OF YOUR GIRLS !!! DONT TRY TO FLIP THIS SHIT ON ME CORTEZ!"

"No your nipples are hard as fuck. You don't have any panties on and you're wearing yoga pants. You came down here thirst trapping"

"Thirst trapping for somebody I don't even like ? Don't spoil the fucking night Cortez because your brother touched me. And doesn't matter if i have a crop top and shorts on he shouldn't fucking touch me and if you don't realize that than you have serious issues!"

"No Serenity you have issues thinking it's coo to walk around him like this."

"You sound like a bitch! Why yo-" She stopped talking and shook her head. "I'm done. Continue making excuses for your half dead friend Cortez. I have a lot on my plate as it is..."

I snatched her up and brought her to my chest, "My nigga you don't get to leave the fuck wrong with you."

"Don't ever snatch me up like Cortez. The fuck wrong with you!"