60

Your POV

I was brought to a van where Jungkook quickly told the driver to drive away. "W-where's Areum and Namjoon?" I asked looking at Jungkook who sighed out, "We'll get them after as soon as you get treated." He said.

No.

No no no no no!

"You left them?!" I shouted at him before glaring at the others inside the van, "Turn this van back around." I demanded as the whole van just stayed quiet other than the sound of the engine. I gritted my teeth in anger. How could they leave Areum and Namjoon? I grabbed Jungkook by the arm and made him look at me as I cried out.

"Turn this damn van around now!"

"Y/N..."

"No! Jungkook we have to save them now! Soohyun is a lunatic! Who knows what she's doing to them. Please." I begged him not caring if I was sobbing heavily by now. "Y/N we'll get to them okay? But not now. Look, you're hurt-" Jungkook was caught off when I shouted again.

"To hell if I'm hurt! The two of them are still in danger! Areum... my baby."

"Jiyong told us to get you okay?!" Jungkook raised his voice as he stared at me with wide eyes. I froze at his words. "Jiyong gave direct orders to sneak in and save you. Just you!" He added as I felt my chest tightened. "W-what?" I whispered out. It can't be. Jiyong wouldn't do that, no, he loves both Namjoon and Areum. Jungkook is lying.

"You're lying. My brother would never do that." my voice came out as pathetic whisper. I looked at Hanbin who avoided eye contact, the other men in the van all looked down. My breathing suddenly went unsteady. "Y/N we'll save them after you recover. For now we should focus on you. Look at you, you're hurt." Jungkook said softly as he held my hand in his. The tears won't stop flowing as I just nodded weakly.

But how long will it take?

~~~

Author's POV

Back at the Yang Clan's mansion Namjoon had Soohyun pinned down under him while the woman kept letting out moans. But it didn't turned him on at once. No, this isn't his Y/N. She will never replace his precious Y/N not caring if Soohyun and him made Areum come into this world. The moment she left them he already erased their memories and the fake promises they shared together.

"N-Namjoon." Soohyun moaned out while she felt herself getting closer to her orgasm the second time now. Namjoon put up a fake smirk on his face. He needs to do this to get them out of here. "Namjoon? Tsk, you still think you can call me that? Naughty girl." he thrusts himself inside her several times as Soohyun's moans kept getting louder and louder. "Daddy!" she cried out as her body shook from the intense pleasure.

Namjoon watched as Soohyun fell asleep next to him. His eyes went to the remote that lays on the ground next to him. He slowly shifted himself from the bed and to pick it up. He pressed the green button but the words 'password' showed up in the screen making him cursed out mentally. He felt something hard pressed at the back of his head making him freeze up, "You think I'm that stupid to bring the remote here Namjoon? Please, I thought you were smarter than this." Soohyun's voice made Namjoon gritted his teeth.

"I gave you several chances yet you still won't listen. I'm done being nice to you." Soohyun hissed out as the door burst opened as two men walked in grabbing Namjoon roughly. One punched him in the face causing him to stumble since he wasn't expecting it. The other one kicked him at the back of his knee causing him to fall down before her. Soohyun slipped the night robe on while holding the gun and another remote control in her hand.

"I'm gonna murder you." Namjoon growled in pure anger. The smirk on Soohyun's face only made him boil even more. "Oh shut up Namjoon, you keep saying that but never do anything. Lock him up boys, treat him like how we treat our dear Y/N." She ordered as they dragged Namjoon who kept throwing curses at her. Once he was out the smirk from Soohyun's face fell to replace with sorrowful look before it changed into an angry expression, with that she left the room.

~~~

Another mouthful of blood came out from Namjoon's mouth as Soohyun's guard who goes by the name Kian punches him in the stomach. The other one, Gio, held Namjoon up. He couldn't block Kian's punches as his arms are tied behind him. Namjoon fell down on the ground as he breathed heavily while groaning in pain, he thinks he broke a rib or two as the two guards kept beating him up.

"Yah, stand up. What kind of gang leader are you that you can't even handle a few punches?" Kian mocked but Namjoon didn't reply, his body hurts everywhere. Noticing this Kian bent down and grabbed a fistful of Namjoon's hair forcing him to look at his face. Namjoon's face was covered in blood and bruises, he looked very beaten up.

A smirk appeared on Kian's face seeing his condition. "Who would've thought, the mighty Kim Namjoon withering, weak and pathetic before me. Miss Bae gave us instructions to treat you like how we treated Y/N. It's just a welcome gift." He said making Namjoon cursed out. "You son of a bitch, once my men takes over this goddamn place I'll make sure you die a painful death." Namjoon threatened.

Gio laughed above him, "Bohoo, it's been what? Two weeks since you've been here? Where is the famous Kim Clan? Why haven't they raided this place yet? I tell you why, because they're glad Kim Namjoon is finally out of their sight."

"Enough talking, we still have a lot of to do. Let me show you how we made Y/N scream out until she passes out." Kian took out a blade from his back pocket as it reflected Namjoon's face who grew hard at the thought of you seriously hurt.

***

***

the toilet seat is a mighty place i say