1.1

Inside a carriage a person can be seen admiring the surroundings. She had long midnight black hair and grey phoenix eyes.

If you are thinking about a horse carriage than wrong. Even if it was a fantasy world. The story was still based on modern society. The carriage was something that worked magic science. And it was pollution free.

The carriage came in front of a large portal. The portals link school and the territories together. Since the person Eclairs would be occupying is a siren. You would be wondering why the gate was situated outside the answer is simple Sirens are ruthless creatures who live in the dangerous parts of the seas and ocean.
Anyone else might just die due to the weather and other deep sea animals lurking there. So the gateway was situated outside the sea.

In this world her name is Amaris and her character is the Queen of sea.
Right now she is at the very beginning of the story. The one thing good about this character is that no one knows what she looks like and how she behaves. Not even sirens. So she can ooc.

She has three missions in this world,

° Stop Adeena from destroying the world.

° Find out how Amaris's lover died

° make sure that all of the princes get there own happy ending.

Amaris lover was a human fisherman who dies 5 years before the story started. But seeing the mission it seems that his death was not simple and that he was not a simple man either.

Amaris's parents have also decided for a fiance for her. But she did not accept it. Gladly. Because it was the dragon prince Rai.

Now off to the story, she would be going to Hekate.

~~ end of chapter~~

Sorry for the short chapter you all.

By the way I am authors sister. Sis just gave me the draft of this chapter. She said that this chapter was supposed to be short. The next chapter would be long. And this weekend she will release 2 chapters.

Well anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter.
And I swear I ain't typing anything again. Too bothersome.

My sister will write it. Not me.