- A Word from Me -

- A Word from Me -

Hi everyone! I thought I'd update the end of the story as an early Christmas present! Thank you everyone who read, voted and commented. Also, a special thanks for those of you who stuck with me throughout the original story, into this one and onto the rest of the series! When I finished the original, it had about 5k reads. Now that the new one is done, it finished with almost 7k reads! Thank you all! I can't wait to see what the rest of the series will have! Speaking of the series...

As we know, I started writing The Werecats: Warriors of the Shadows about a year ago. I stopped when I realized that the original Creatures of the Night was a hot mess. Well, now that COTN is remedied, WOTS will return! I've finished about 15 chapters so far.

IMPORTANT: If you already started WOTS, start over when I begin updating. I've added a different prologue and edited the already published chapters. It's not terribly much to reread... Three or four chapters maybe (definitely not as bad as rereading an entire story... Am I right?).

Well, I don't have anything more to say. Thanks again you lovely readers and I hope to see you all vote and comment for Warriors of the Shadows. Whoever said the sequel couldn't be as good as the original?

Happy Holidays to you all!