𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

I'm adding warnings to the playlist chapter! I completely forgot to do so. If you're squeamish, I'd advise you to check it out!

ALSO I JUST READ THE DEATH NOTE ONE SHOT AND I'M FUCKING SHOOK FUCK

Janurary 9th, nine days later.

Your teeth made a chattering noise, the AC was on high, and the sheet he gave you wasn't helping you at all. Even after puking all over him and yourself, he only washed your clothes and gave them back to you to put on. You were stuck in the black skirt and red blouse, he even gave you back your black thigh high socks. But even so, it felt as if it was below freezing. Your skin was an off color, the cold air started to make your skin dry.

You didn't know how long he's been gone, you didn't even know what day it was. When he took you, you were completely unconscious from when he punched you in the jaw. You didn't even know how long you were out cold, you just remembered waking up to Bakugou putting an ice pack on your jaw, cooing to you about how sorry he was for hurting your beautiful skin.

You heard the jiggle of the lock, if your body wasn't almost in a hypothermia state, you probably would've jumped out of your skin. The door opened, revealing the warmth of the sun on your skin, until his shadow covering the rays you desperately craved.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Bakugou asked, his warm hand cupped the side of your face. You remembered all the years of knowing Bakugou, he was a naturally hot person. Even in the cold, he wore thin clothing, and brought a jacket just to, 'get his mom off his dick'. He was always nearly having a heat stroke in the summer due to the heat, and the winter was a bliss for him. So when everything in your mind told you to move away, the warmth radiating off of his body just became so welcoming. Your chattering teeth gave away your body's state, making him click his tongue. "Hold on, I'll be right back." he whispered, pressing his lips to his forehead and exiting the room.

When he came back, he had a.. a gag. Your mouth dropped, what the hell is wrong with him?! You thought. "Good girl,' he smirked, strapping it to the back of your head. "I can't wait until we can use this for other things," he muttered, his hands were now on your ankle, unlocking the chain that was nearly digging into your flesh.

"I'm putting a lot of trust in you, Y/n, don't fuck this up," he stated, kissing your cheek. Your eyes started to water, the endless possibilities of what he was going to do running through your mind. He picked you up, but you didn't fight back. If he could knock you out in one punch, then who knows what he could do if you tried to escape. As he carried you through the house, your eyes wandering around, soaking up the layout of it. I can get out of here, I know I can. You thought to yourself, before you passed a mirror that hung on his wall just before his bedroom.

The tears slipped from your eyes and burned as they made their way down your cheeks. Your whole face was swollen, not only from the bruise but from crying so much. Your hair was in one big knot. You looked like a complete mess, how did he think this was okay?

You were laid on his bed, your leg immediately being grabbed and yet again chained. At least he grabbed your opposite leg. Bakugou then grabbed the blanket, laying it over your cold skin. You let out a sigh, the sudden warmth giving you goosebumps as the feeling slowly started to come back to your body.

Your eyes widened before they looked away. The blond was stripping in front of you. Oh please god, don't do this. You squeezed your eyes shut, holding onto the blanket as tight as your hands would allow. You felt a small tug at the blanket, but you didn't let go.

"I'm just trying to warm you up baby, nothing else is going to happen. I promise."

Would you believe Bakugou? Idk man, I just wrote this and I doubt I would trust him. He's fucking crazy 😳😳