Queen [006]

After Lottie's wonderful, dramatic scene the group went to Claire's office

After Lottie's wonderful, dramatic scene the group went to Claire's office. Klaus, Hayley, and Hope sat on the three chairs in front of Claire's desk while Elijah and Freya were sitting down on the couch and as for Kol and Rebekah were roaming around the room. Alaric stood behind Claire, resting his hand on her shoulder.

Before either Claire and Alaric could begin. Kol let out a loud shriek. He turned his head towards Claire and gave her a bewildered expression. "You married the ripper?" Kol exclaimed, holding a photograph of their wedding day.

Alaric squeezed her shoulder while Claire's hand went straight to hold her necklace, which held her and Stefan's wedding rings. Everyone, besides Alaric, had their mouths opened in shock. While Niklaus' face was red. And once again, before either of Claire or Alaric could say anything, Rebekah broke the silence. "Isn't this the girl from the library?"

They turned too see Rebekah holding another photograph of Claire. She was in the middle surrounded by teenagers. The females they knew, it was Josie and her twin Lizzie and the other girl was Lottie-- the one who was extremely rude to them. However, there were two other teenagers, boys, they haven't seen.

"Yes," Claire said, which wasn't enough for them.

Rolling her eyes, "c'mon, kitten. Stop with all the secrets and tell us."

Claire looks up at Alaric, which he smiled down at her. Looking away from him, "those kids are all mine." Claire and Alaric found it really comical to see their eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

Kol whistle, breaking the tensed silence. He looked at Klaus before turning to Claire with a smirk. "You and Stefan were very active, huh."

Claire smirked back at him, but her smirk was a mischief. "They're not all his."

Kol laughed, "you little harlet. I'm liking this new Claire. We should hang out more." Suddenly, Kol was thrown back to the wall. He groaned before looking at Davina. "Babe, you know I love you." Davina didn't reply she simply glared at him.

"You cheated on your husband?" Klaus asked, surprised that Claire would do something like that. But then again, he really didn't know her anymore.

It was so sudden, the temperature of the room went below zero. It was hard to breath cause of how tenses it felt. However, the glare- the look Claire was giving Klaus was one they never seen. Claire wasn't known to be a violent person. She was always the voice of reason when it came to those type of situation. Back then, Claire was sunshine and rainbows. But now, it was clear to say that Claire wasn't all about sunshine and rainbows.

Yet they weren't expecting the icy, cold, hollow voice that came out of her. "Don't put me in the same category as you, Niklaus." Klaus flinched at his full name. It was never Niklaus or even Klaus to her, it was either Nik or some random cute nickname. What made it worse was that by saying his full name meant that she didn't regard him as either friend or enemy. He was no one to her and that was something thay truly killed him.