*PLEASE READ!*

Hey guys! Thank you for reading my story up to this point! It makes me happy that people are reading and liking my story!

I would like to inform you that I'm currently writing a chapter And it's hella long so hopefully you guys are ok with that.

And also There's some things I changed from the chapters I already published. but don't worry I will sum it up here!

Shit that Happened:

Akira is blaisan. (Her mom is black and her dad is asian)

Blue Devil's (Akira's mom) quirk is called Body heat.

Akira is Tall (She's like my hight which is 5'9)

Blue Devil was on a long haitus due to the lost of her husband.

If it's not obvious from chapter one Akira doesn't really like her father.

And on chapter three (I think) Akira doesn't really trust men around her mom due to being protective (and other reasons that you will find out soon!)

Akira is semi- antisocial. It's hard to explain really. She doesn't really like talking to new people on her own, but
Will talk if someone talks to her first.

—————————————————-
Oh and if you haven't already I have a tumblr account and I would like for you to follow me on there and here on wattpad as well!
Just search up dr1ppy_k9 and it should come up!

—————————————————-Oh and if you haven't already I have a tumblr account and I would like for you to follow me on there and here on wattpad as well!Just search up dr1ppy_k9 and it should come up!

You can ask me questions about this story or send me a request/scenario about any bnha chapter or my ocs!

Oh and also...I don't know how to stress this enough but please I beg you to comment on my chapters and vote. It'll mean a whole lot to me and it'll encourage me to write more!

Again, thank you so so much for reading my story I love you guys so so much!

Love~ Dr1ppy 🌸🥺