-28-

-Omniscient-Continued (Year 2/4)

-Omniscient-
Continued (Year 2/4)

"Hold my hand, I won't let you fall," Zavon said to his girl while stretching his hand out for her to grab as they were in the middle of the ice rink.

"Promise..." Jaelyn replied nervously.

"Jae, why would I let you fall?" He blankly looked at her.

She slowly grabs onto Zavon's hand and he pulled her towards him cautiously.

"Aight, Lets go around," he said to her.

"I can't, I don't wanna fall in front of these people," she shook her head.

"I'm not gonna let you fall, bruh. Just trust me. Look at Dre and Lee over there," he points over to Andre and Natalie who were being goals and taking videos while they smoothly moved around the ice rink.

"Aight, fine. One more time and I'm comin out," She answered.

"You know how to roller skate?" Zay asks.

She nodded.

"Well ice skating is easier than roller skating," he tried to distract her as they slowly moved together.

"It's not tho," she disagrees.

"Oh shit! Zay!" Jaelyn exclaimed as she felt herself almost fall.

"You good. I got you," Zavon reassures her after he caught her, bringing them to a stop.

Jaelyn looked to the other side of the rink to see a lil white kid fall on his stomach.

"See, I ain't tryna do that," she pointed over there.

"As long as you hold on to me, that won't be you. Why can't you just trust me?" Zay asked her.

"Maybe you not trust worthy," she replied while looking down, not being able to look him in the eyes.

He looked at her for a while and then laughed. "You really don't trust me? Like deadass?"

"Well not yet at least," she shrugged.

"Hol on. Why you said that so casually like thas something a girlfriend says to her boyfriend everyday?" He asked her, getting a little more serious than he was before.

"I didn't say it casually tho," she said in return.

"Jae, it doesn't matter right now but Watchu mean you don't trust me yet? Ain't I your boyfriend?" He let goes of her but she immediately grabs onto him again so she wouldn't fall.

"You are but that don't mean I have to trust yo-" he cut her off right then and there.

"Yes it does, Yes it does, Yes it does," he constantly nodded.