CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

The sound of a gunshot filled the air as everyone's eyes snapped in horror Muhammad rushed to jawahir aid kneeling down beside her, zeenat crashed on the floor in blood as a result of the shot she received from the police officer before she could shot jawahir some of her accomplices manage to slip away as the commotion carries on while some where being held captive by the police.

Before you know it two ambulances arrive at the place one took zeenat and the other guys who jawahir rendered unconscious while the other one took jawahir who is also unconscious with Muhammad by her side.

They arrived at the hospital in about thirty minutes jawahir was rushed into the ot room so as zeenat while the other guy was being consulted at the er. Muhammad couldn't help his restlessness he kept pacing around the hallway in utmost tension praying to Allah for his wife safety. Soon enough nurses kept moving in and out of the ot in a hurry.family members arrived shortly including daddy,mommy,mama and even hajiya who landed today from thier trip.

"Muhammad how did this happen? Why didn't you inform any of us?" Daddy questioned Muhammad as mummy and mama stood there crying with the twins mareena and hafsa trying to console them even though there are also crying,even hajiya look a bit worried.

"I thought I could handle this baba and I didn't want to get you all worked up that's why I didn't inform you I'm sorry" Muhammad said as a tear slipped out of his eyes daddy immediately gave him a bear hug he can see how hurt his son is he has never seen him like this. He hold onto untill he consoled himself before he let go off him.

After an hour the doctor came out looking very tired,the family members all walk to him in a haste excluding basma who went to check on zeenat,she has been worried and praying that zeenat should die so that she will not expose her.

"How was it doc"daddy was the first to ask.

"The operation is successful alhamdulillah but we will keep her under observation for 24hrs she needs so much rest,she'll be shifted from the ot now then you can see her but please do not disturb her"the doctor explained.

"And the baby"Muhammad just couldn't help asking.

"About that can I see you at my office now"the doctor said and from his expression everyone knows something is wrong. Muhammad followed the doctor to his cabin with his heart beating wildly.

"Have a sit"the doc offered and Muhammad sat down.

"Mr Muhammad I'm sorry to inform you that your wife lost one of her babies"he said pausing to watch Muhammad's expression.

"One of her babies"Muhammad muttered confused.

"Yes you knew she was pregnant right"and Muhammad nod in approval before the doc continued "okay I guess you didn't know she was having twins"

"Twins"Muhammad's eyes twinkle before glistening.

"Yes you didn't know because the babies were bridged and such cases are rare so we lost one of them due to a force that was being applied but thankfully alhamdulillah the babies were bridged and first baby saved the other one we could have lost them all"the doctor looked at Muhammad with sympathy as a tear slipped from moh's eyes and he continued "right now Mr Muhammad you need to get a grip of yourself because your wife needs your support more than anyone else at this time you need to be strong to able to take good care because she needs it more that anything and also she might face some complication with this other baby but I'll prescribe her some medicine to avoid such, as I told you before she needs so much rest and exercise, she should avoid excess working and lifting of large objects, I'll help you with a list of dos and don'ts to avoid any problem"the doc concluded.

"Thank you so much doctor may Allah reward you"Muhammad stood up seeking hands with the doctor.

"it's my pleasure may Allah make it easy on her and grant her a safe delivery"the doctor prayed.

"Ameen ameen thanks again"Muhammad thanked the doctor again and the doctor offered him a smile beforehe walk out.

He went over to the family and told them what the doctor said they all feltbad but thank Allah fir saving jawahir and the other baby,baba left the hospital to talk to the police about the issue while sameera arrived upon receiving the issue jawahir was still unconscious. Baba ask the driver to take hajiya home and basma followed her.

Later at night baba came back to pick mommy the decided to drop mama off then ask the driver to pick up the twins mareena, hafsa and sameera left earlier because only one person is allowed to sleep with the patient which Muhammad took upon himself to stay.

After midnight Muhammad entered the toilet and perform his wudhu he came out and spread his prayer mat before praying he prolong his sujud and prayed for his wife good health.

He didn't sleep that night until after subh prayer some few hours after he slept family members started trooping in mummy noticed his discomfort and ask him to go home and take some rest before he comes back.

Later in the afternoon jawahir regain conscious she kept on calling Ya moh as she wake up they manage ko calm her down by giving her a sedative. They kept trying Muhammad's number but he didn't pick up the call he was in a deep slumber it's been long since he got a good sound sleep he woke up a bit after two he took his bath, prayed zuhr and prayed to the almighty for his wife good health. He walk to the table and picked his phone that's when he saw numerous missed calls from different family members,he left the house in haste and drove to the hospital in a very high speed. He literally ran to the room as he opened the door he saw jawahir weak figure on the bed as she hold mama's hand crying silently with mommy at the other side of the bed he heaved a sigh of relief he said his salam and all attention turn back to him he exchange pleasantries with everyone before mommy passed them a signal and the all left the room leaving the both of the alone at the room. He walk carefully to her and sat down beside her on the bed before helding her hands in his.

"Ya...moh"she crooked before bursting in tears.

"Baby shhh......don't cry..."He said gathering her in his arms muttering soothing words into her ears rubbing her back in different motions.

"She...killed my.....ba..by"she said sobbing harder in his shirt.

"Shhhh....please calm down jawahir remember Allah gave us this child and he has taken him back and Allah does not burden a soul more than he could take that's why he blessed us with another child,we didn't even know from the first place that we were having two babies untill after this incident,say alhamdulillah and pray jawahir,you wouldn't he might be the reason you enter jannah Insha Allah"he finished wiping the tears that slipped from his eyes "repeat after me alhamdulillah" and she did as he said they kept repeating some duas together untill she calm down and felt at ease even the pain in her heart was descending slowly.

"Thank you"she said to Muhammad who gave her peck on her forehead.

"You have cried enough babe you need rest so lay back down"he said and help her back he used his hand to sooth her hair until she fell asleep.

Poor jawahir,I feel very sad for her and Ya moh😭😭💔.
And now the real game begins because I bet Ya moh will not let this roll off his back so hold on to your seat belt guys it's gonna be a bumpy ride ahead.
I know you guys are upset about my lack of update in time but I'm so sorry I'll try and be updating fast May Allah help us all.

Don't forget to do the needful.

                              Hafsatou💖