Hollywood

I'll save you the details..

Boring boring test stuff, Naruto yelled a little, people cheating, whoa oh my gosh the test was a test all along and boom it's over.

Sigh phew that was tiring.

Man if I had known it didn't matter I would have just slept the whole damn time.

It had been about an hour ago when us remaining were met with the always enthusiastic Anko and were instructed to meet in front of  'the forest of death', yeah pretty spooky.

—————————————————

"Hey Amaya did you bring any food?" Choji wined.

The ishikawa stood next to team ten with a very dry expression.

"Amaya, hey Amaya.... Amaya!!!" Ino yelled shaking the silver headed girl.

"Wha- huh," Amaya yelped gaining her balance staring at the three dumbfounded.

They all sweat dropped looking at the girl.

"What happened," she asks.

"Nothing I just wanted to know if you had any food" choji said exasperated.

"Hm,"

She mumbled as her hand dipped into her bad, she ruffled through things for a moment before pulling out three bags of chips.

Choji gasps dramatically pulling Amaya into a bear hug. With the wind knocked out of her she breathlessly chucked patting the boy on the back.

"What would I do with out you," he says letting go and ripping open one of the bags.

"I don't know probably die," she said pointedly as she put her bag away.

Shikamaru studied the girl who obviously had something on her mind.

"Why are you standing with us anyways Amaya, where's you team," Ino asked.

"They are being interviewed, I'd rather not participate but Sakura said she'd ignore me during the second exam if I didn't so I guess I'm just waiting my turn,"

There was a beat of silence before Choji and Ino began to poke fun at the Ishikawa.

"Shut up guys, anyway I hear their interviewing more then one team. So I'd can it if I were you," Amaya scoffs.

That shut them up, she smirks peeling her eyes from team ten and taking a look around the green field filled with antsy participants.

So this is it huh?

"How do you guys feel about this," Amaya asked silently,

"How do I feel, this is gonna be a drag," Shikamaru mumbles resting his hands behind his neck.

"Hm," the silver headed girl answers.

"Something up Amaya?"

"No it's just- something feels... off, I don't know I can't describe it. I just have a bad feeling about this,"

There was a beat of silence before Ino spoke up.

"Wow wait to look on the positive side of this Amaya," she says in dripping sarcasm.

"Yeah," she chuckles.

"Maybe be your right," Amaya finally says, though she could continue she heard he name being called my an obnoxious Konohamaru.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys around, if we don't meet again before the exams start... good luck," she says as she walks off throwing a lazy wave over her shoulder.