Chapter 23: Hold Me Tight

[ +120, -13] Did you see Min Suga flip out? He was trying to be polite to that reporter but guess her questions really tick him off kekekeke The reporter is nosy anyways, so rude. He is just trying to protect his friends.

[+71, -122] Park Jimin really had a hard time, I don't blame him. Medias are going crazy. I heard they ambushed the girl's home too. How inappropriate.

[+46, -3] Why cant people leave him alone? It is his life. I feel bad for the girl and the kid, they must be terrified. I am supporting you Park Jimin! Hwaiting~!

[+88, -149] BTS Jimin is a bad influence to teenagers. He made baby when he's still in school and dumped the girl to become an idol. How horrible is that. I heard they are the president of middle school club something but they don't act like one. Rip the title off from them.

[+21, -99] That bitch must be after his money. She wouldn't just appear without reasons. What a disgrace to whole nation.

[+23, -62] He is a scapegoat kekekekkekee What will happen to Bangtan now. Major flop.

[+33, -178] Wow, I knew from start Park Jimin is a trash. Get that asshole out from the group. A bad example to younger fans!!

[+43, -199] Since he cant sing without sounding like a damn penguin, maybe he can reconsider babysitting his son at home kekekekeke

[+64, -15] I heard a wedding bell ringing~~ kekekeeke who's going to attend a trashy wedding ceremony. The girl is taking gold digging into a whole new level.

Slamming the laptop shut, Taehwan gave Yeoul a look "I told you to stop reading comments, they are judging both of you without knowing the truth. Horrible human being" he sighed.

Wretchedly, she covered her face to hide tearfilled eyes. Yeoul was used to bearing pain without showing how much it hurt. However, she cried at last even though it was part her distress. No one with sane mind would be fine after reading such nasty comments.

He shifted closer to where Yeoul sat, embraced the poor girl in a tight hug "I am sorry that you have to face this Yeoul ah, I wish I can take the pain from you" he stroked her long hair lovingly. Taehwan wished he had the ability to erase bad memories from her. Endurance was never her forte.

She cried way too much every single days without failed, that was not a good sign for her health. Another thing was that, she waited for Jimin to come safe and sound as he promised. Of course, she didn't put much expectation on that since his boss might not let him carelessly travel across the region just to get her. But, having a little faith wouldn't hurt right?

"OMMA! I SAW APPA OUTSIDE" Minyeol's squealed returned their attention to the younger boy who was on his toes in front of the window scanning their backyard. Yeoul told him to use a secret passageway behind to avoid the crowd in front of their house. Another commotion was the last thing that they wished to see at the moment.

Taehwan walked up to Minyeol helping the hyper boy opening the door for his dear father and giving no time for Jimin to digest, Minyeol crashed his body against him.

Hugging him tight, Minyeol smiled widely "Appaaa is back.. Minyeollie miss appa so much" he startled at the sudden impact but softened to see his son clinging onto him. One of their managers accompanied Jimin to Busan and though he was well aware of the scandal, it was still amusing to see another side of Jimin. It was unusual.

Jimin picked him up, rocking his body side to side "Appa misses you too, how's my Minyeol" Yeoul stared at him blankly, part of her soul slowly leaving her body. The sight of Jimin much alive and untouchable was a huge relief.

"Minyeol is terrified. The people outside is hurting omma and yeollie" he pouted.

"Appa is here so I will make sure bad people wont get you and your omma, alright?" smiling affectionately, he squished the younger boy close before setting him down on ground again.

He shifted his gaze to Yeoul sad face, their orbs met, their gaze seemed to concentrate and they stood motionless, as if spellbound. Not to mention, it had been a rough week for both of them, to be in the same room, breathing the same air was almost impossible after the event.

She hung her head and huffed out a sigh, finally meeting his gaze, that one face she missed the most "Hey..." Yeoul broke her silence with a soft voice enough for him to capture. Jimin looked steadily into her solemn eyes, he couldn't help but feel sorry for causing the pain. It was unbearable to watch his girl cried because of him.

"Yeoul..." eventually his arms crossed over her, embracing her tight and she relaxed against him. Nuzzling her face in his chest, she finally could her the sound of his heartbeat. Calming yet help to sooth away the pain from her.

"I am sorry that it took me so long to come and I missed you" she heard he whispered lowly in her ears. Tentatively, she wrapped her arms around him returning the hug with a wide smile, letting herself melt into Jimin's strong embrace.

Giving the couple time to catch up, Taehwan brought Minyeol upstairs and the younger boy nodded obediently with a smile. Being in the same room as Jimin was the last thing that he wanted to do today, Taehwan was not fond of that guy just yet. He needed time.

Yeoul pulled away, caressing his cheeks with a glint of worries in her eyes "You lost weight, did Jin oppa even feed you properly?" he chuckled.

"Hyung barely cooked lately, so we just ate takeaways food" she cringed in disagreement.

"That's unhealthy! I am scolding Jin oppa for feeding you guys unhygienic food"

Grazing his fingertip to tap her nose softly, he shot her a smile "I don't remember we ever eat an-oh-so-hygienic food either back then? We basically ate ramen and fried chicken" scrunching her nose cutely, she puffed her cheeks.

"That was long time ago. My cooking skills improved over time, so don't judge." Yeoul realized there was a tall man far at the corner leaning against the wall, and once in awhile he would steal a glance at them with a teasing smile.

"mm.. Jims.. who is that?" she squished his hand and whispered softly.

Jimin glanced at his manager hyung "Oh that is manager hyung. He is here to accompany me. You know we need to head to Seoul in a bit right" he tilted his head at her direction.

Yeoul nodded "I know.. your manager hyung is too good looking to be one. I thought he is the hidden Bangtan members" her gazed were fixed at him. When he caught her staring, he put a friendly smile with a small bow causing her to flush.

As he noticed the girl in front of him was fawning over his manager, he flicked Yeoul forehead with a frown "Lower your gaze. Manager hyung is taken, so are you" he exclaimed. His manager chuckled in process grasping their conversation, ignoring Jimin death glare.

She rubbed her forehead with a pout "I am being a normal girl! Blame him for having that good look. And who says I am taken?" Jimin squished her cheeks.

"You are taken by Park Jimin"

"I am not"

"Yes you are, you said 'i love you' back to me. TWICE!"

"Psh... that is just an 'I love you'..I can say I love you to anyone that I like"

"Yah, don't you dare"

"Yes I do.. I am going to say it to your manager hyung now" she teased with a playful smug.

Jimin turned to face his manager who had dumbfounded look on his face "Don't smile hyung!" he whined almost sounded like a spoiled kid throwing tantrum.

"Manager Oppa... I Lo-" he cut her off with a kiss, muffling her sinful mouth from spurting more nonsense. His manager flustered upon seeing the unwelcoming scene before him and he immediately turned to face the wall.

Holding her body close, he nibbled her lower lips with a smirk 'No you cant say I love you to anyone' Yeoul returned his kiss anyway. They pulled away with a stupid smile on their face not long after. The couple didn't want to prolong their affection not with the presence of his manager.

"Let's pack, its going to be a long day" she felt his soft lips against her cheeks.