12: Am i Falling??

Avery's pov:
   I woke up in a familiar room with white walls and curtains...
Hospital...not again
With a nerve-drilling headache, i tried to move my hand only to notice something ...
   Kai was sitting on a chair beside my bed, sleeping, while holding my hands and his head on my lap.
      ' God! He looks sooooo cute-Wait what?!!did i lost my senses bcoz of the black-out??'
       I felt comfortable...warm. A strange feeling running through my heart that felt surprisingly good.
        I tried releasing my palms , accidentally waking him up. He looked at me, eyes half-closed as he let out a small yawn.
       'Aww...he looks like a lost kitten!!so cut- STOP IT!!hold yourself !!'

Suddenly, his eyes widened as if realising something.

Kai: Avery!!God...are you okay? You just blacked out and i didnt knew what to do. Then we took you to the hospital but you didn't wake up for hours and then i started getting worried but-

"Calm down  Kai !! My head hurts!!just breathe..."
He took a few deep breaths and sighed.
Kai: sorry...i was just worried and then exploded.
"Its okay. I'm fine now-"
The door slammed open.
"Has she woken up yet?!"
'Someone tell this boy he is in a hospital '
"I am okay Tyson."
Tyson: good. You were out for too long.

"How long exactly?"
Tyson: Around  8 hours i guess...its12:30 am.
"Woah..."
Tyson: I'll get going now. Grandpa was so worried for you. I'll tell him you're fine. Kai, you coming??

Kai: I'll stay by her.

'Did my heart just pace up.?? Oh boy it did...'
Tyson: well then . Bye Avery, take care.
" you too"
He walked out. There was complete silence .
"Aren't you uncomfortable sleeping in that chair??"
Kai: I'm good...
"Oh please...that looks hella painful for your back. You can sleep beside me...the bed is pretty big."
I patted the side of my bed. He chuckled and said, " fine..."
He lied on the bed with me, maintaining a decent amount of space of cource, closing his eyes as he slept.
I stared at his face and didn't even notice that i was subconsciously smiling like an idiot, my cheeks red like tomato.
I glanced at him last time before drifting off to sleep.

Am i falling...Kai??

------------------------------------------

Hey guys ...i know that its been a while since I updated and this is pretty short.

But I've been very busy with school amd stuff but i promise to update this story more frequently...your Author-chan is pretty lazy you know.
Also, Valentine's day is near and im planning on a special chapter for it ...hope you'll like it...💜💜💜💜