Chapter 38: Gravitation

As the boys began to sit in the living room, a few of them tapped their foot in anger. They had been discussing the boundaries that they all had to follow to ensure the playing field was fair. Most of the time, it had just been sheer arguing over certain requests that others had.

Haru didn't want any boundaries when it came to the girl, but most of the others disagreed, not trusting one another. Then there was Akari who wanted more boundaries, almost to the fact that the girl was practically isolated from everyone. His guilt was very present in the conversation.

When they came to the best compromises they could think of, Shota began to recount the rules he had written down on the notepad. He knew he would have to inform the girl of the things they were restricted to do, but at the same time, he wanted to have the power over her, preferably obtained from her trust, in case something were to require it.

"This is what we agreed on, remember that," the redhead said, reading off the list, "No going in her room without the knowledge of at least one other person unless (Y/n) specifically requests your presence. Are we all agreed?"

There was an agreeing mumble from the boys, accompanied by the nods of each of the males in the room. They kept not only themselves in mind when thinking of these rules, but also of the others. There wasn't much trust between them at the moment after the intense scene that had gone down the day before.

"No one can go in her room after 9:00 at night or before 8:00 in the morning unless she asks you specifically. Buying gifts for her is perfectly fine as long as one other person approves it. You cannot touch her...," he paused, clearing his throat.

"In any sexual places," Rei finished for him, making Yamato's cheeks flare red.

"Yes, thank you," Shota said, a pink appearing on his cheek, signifying he was just as embarrassed as the brunette, "There is no taking her outside if at least two others aren't present. She cannot go outside the boundaries of the house unless all of us are present. And last, but not least, there is no...inappropriate touching...or acts to her under any circumstances. Does anyone have any problems with what I said?"

The room was silent as the males signified that they didn't disagree. Shota nodded to himself and began to type on his computer before handing it to Haru who proceeded to place the information on the screen. Rei dialed the girl's number and as she picked up, he gave a little laugh.

"Turn on your television for me, will you?" he instructed, watching her do just that on the other screen, "Do you see all the rules? Good, good. So, we have certain things we're not allowed to do to you and if at any moment we break one of them, all you have to do is tap the screen and put the person's name there. Then they'll be punished. Sound good? Great. For the rest of your day, you'll be in your room just to get used to everything and we'll let you know when dinner's ready."

With that, the blonde hung up and began to hum before heading to the kitchen to start on dinner. The girl still hadn't told him what she wanted to eat, but he used what he knew about her to make something he hoped she'd love. The others began to do their own activities, Shota sketching happily, Haru playing games, and Yamato playing with his dogs. He'd had them taken to the house by Yusei who was sitting in the living room.

The ravenette wasn't particularly fond of the idea that the girl was trapped in the house and subjected to the males' whims. He felt guilty for having her stay there, but since Yamato had supported the idea, he had no choice. He wanted his friend to be happy so he kept his mouth shut. At least at that moment.

. . .

There was a knock on (Y/n)'s door around 8:00 at night, making her clutch at the stuffed animal in her arms. She didn't allow a peep to escape her lips and when she remained silent, the door was opened by the guy with the largest build. A couple of dogs were by his feet and one, in particular, found the courage to run over to the girl.