Chapter 1

Andrea's p.o.v

A loud smack surrounded the air as the man's hand connected with my face. "Well that's unfortunate, my face is precious y'know," I told him as he grumbled something before I felt the cold barrell of a gun on my forehead. "Jokes on you, I actually wanna die," I chuckled as the man became more agitated.

"I want more information on Hydra, give me it and I won't torure you," he threatened. "Kinky," I mumbled. It was silent for a while and I waited for the next hit to my face, but it never came. I was blindfolded and tied to a chair, I had no idea what was going on until I heard some scuffles, the sound of gunshots, a few screams and then silence again.

"Ryker, I assume that's you. Stop playing games and untie me," I sighed. Again, silence. I wanted to roll my eyes, but the blindfold was tight on my face and didn't allow me to open my eyes. I huffed, sitting, waiting.

Suddenly, a knife came down on my cheek, slicing into the skin ever so slightly making me hiss. "Not Ryker, got it. What is it with people hurting my poor face?" I asked whoever was attempting to get information out of me this time. "You love yourself too much," a woman's voice told me. "I think that's what they brainwashed into me. Instead of giving me powers like the rest of em' they made me love myself," I joked, but she didn't seem to like that. I knew this when I felt a sharp kick to my stomach.

"I was ordered not to kill you, but I'm very tempted to right now," she grumbled. "Please, do. I really have nothing to live for," I said. I heard her scoff before untying my hands and dragging me with her. "Where are you taking me, stranger?" I asked innocently. "Classified." "Is it wrong of me to say that my kidnapper has such a hot voice. May I put a face to that voice?" I quizzed but was met with silence.

Decidedly, I stayed quiet after that, just curious as to where my next trip would take me. It was a long car ride and awkwardly going up some stairs blindfolded, but the woman led me to a room and sat me on a desk. There were a few sounds of doors opening and closing before someone ripped my blindfold off. "I feel like that was a mistake on your behalf, but you seem nice so I'll let it pass," I leaned back, observing my surroundings.

In front of me stood a man with an eye patch on his face. Next to him stood another nicer looking man in a blue, white and red spandex suit. Behind them, my eyes drifted to a woman in a black catsuit with red hair. "Well aren't you pretty? That sounded sleazy, I wasn't trying to be sleazy," I excused.

"You work for Hydra, correct?" the eyepatch man interrogated. "I wouldn't say work, more like enslaved. I'm forced to do their dirty work," I confessed. The two men looked at each other confused before glancing at me again. "We are an organisation that helps people who need it. If we offer you sanctuary, would you give us information?" Spandex suit guy quizzed me. "If you're planning to take down Hydra, sure! I mean they took me when I was a kid, experimented, took away any life I could've had. I got myself kidnapped on purpose in hopes they would kill me and it would be over with," I shrugged, still eyeing the redhead in the corner.

"And how did you do that?" Eyepatch asked. "I leaked information on the fact that I'm Hydra, knowing there were groups hunting Hydra. That's how she found me," I nodded to the redhead. The two men looked at her and then walked to the corner of the room. I heard their whispering on if they could trust me, and how it was too easy, but I was more focused on the woman a few meters away from me. Call it love at first sight or whatever but, I was compelled to her, it was weird.

"Ladies, y'know I can hear you right?" I asked and then followed silence. In that time, I observed the floor before the powerful woman and suddenly, I appeared there causing her to take a sharp intake of breath in momentary shock. I lifted my hand and touched her cheek ever so slightly, only for her to grab my wrist and twist it behind my back. "Wow, she's a dream," I smiled happily.