Five

We put our disguise back on and made our way back to the car. We drove out and Tony rang his phone which was with Harley and Jarvis. I liked Harley. He was a good kid.

"Harley, tell me what's happening. Give me a full report." Tony said.

"Yeah, I'm still eating that candy. Do you want me to keep eating it?" Harley asked and I was waiting for what Tony was going to say back.

"How much have you had?"

"Two or three bowls."

"Can you still see straight?" Tony asked and I shook my head.

"Sort of."

"That means your fine. Give me Jarvis." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "Jarvis how are we?"

"It's totally fine, sir. I seem to do quite well for a stretch, and then at the end of the stretch I say the wrong cranberry." I smiled at Jarvis and listened for what else he had to say. "And sir, you were right. Once I fractured in available AIM downlink facilities I was able to pinpoint the mandarin's broadcast signal."

"That's great, give it us." I said quickly.

"Is that, , Miss Gomez?" Jarvis asked and I sighed.

"Yeah, she sort of, found me. Anyway, what are we talking here? Far East Europe, North Africa, Iran, Pakistan, Syria? Where is it?" Tony reeled off all the places he is likely to be.

"Actually, sir, it's in Miami." I looked to Tony and Tony looked at me with a confused.

"Miami?" I asked myself. Why would he be in Miami?

"Okay, kid, I'm gonna have to walk you through rebooting Jarvis' speech drive but not right now." Tony said.

"Harley, where is he really?" I asked the kid.

"Just look on the screen and tell us." Tony told him.

"Um, it does say Miami, Florida." Why Miami though?

"Something isn't right, Tony. I can feel it." I told Tony and he nodded agreeing.

"Okay, first things first, I need armour. Where are we at with that?" Tony asked.

"Uh, It's not charging." Harley said which made Tony step on the brakes making the car screech to a stop at the side of the road. I could see Tony was having trouble breathing so I held his hand.

"Okay, Tony, just breathe, okay? Just breathe." I tried to calm him the best I could.

"Actually, sir, it is charging, but the power source is questionable." Jarvis said giving Tony a bit more breathing space. "It may not succeed in revitalizing the Mark 42."

"What's questionable about electricity? All right? It's my suit and I can't....I'm not gunna...I don't wanna.." I could see he was having another panic attack so I took off my seat belt and sat up closer to him to calm him.

"Tony, listen to me, you need to breathe." I said rubbing his arms hoping to calm him.

"It's happening again, Ash." He said before getting out the car making me follow.

"Tony? Are you having another attack? I didn't even mention, New York." Harley said which annoyed me a little.

"Right, and then you just said it by name and while denying having said it." Tony said angryily and slid down the car door so he was sitting on the floor.

"Kid. Just don't talk for a minute okay? I got this." I asked him and he stayed quiet. I then made my way round to Tony to help as much as I could. I knelt down next to him and took his face so he was looking at me.