THIRTEEN

Kai sat quietly munching on his breakfast, happy to finally have decent food in his belly.

He hummed softly in delight, taking the plate and putting it into the sink, turning around to see Zane standing there in nothing, but sweatpants.

Nothing, but sweatpants, and the only reason Kai noticed was because of the outline of a certain part, showing through the gray sweatpants.

Kai's face light up bright pink, "o - oh hi." He stuttered out, trying not to stare.

A gust of wind came from behind him and hands found their way to Kai's waist, pulling him back into a bare chest, "hey baby." Matteo said, nibbling on said male's earlobe.

"H - Hi," Kai said, trying to push himself away from Matteo, who just held him tighter.

His lower half rubbing against Kai's ass, and- oh, he wasn't wearing boxers either.

Kai's body shivered in pleasure, "M - Mattie," Kai whines, Matteo finally allowing him to escape.

Kai stepped away from the two males, "I - I'm going to go shower."

"Can I join?" Matteo asked, winking.

"N - No!" Kai said, rushing upstairs.

Zane and Matteo laugh at the flustered human before both going and putting on shirts.

Kai entered his bedroom, grabbing pink oversize sweaters and black shorts that were a little shorter than basketball shorts.

He grabbed his phone as well, to play some classical music as he showered.

He got in and began cleaning, happily humming along to the sounds coming from his phone, once done he wrapped a towel around his body.

Picking up his phone to stop the music, seeing that Matteo and Zane both texted him.

He knew something was up, but clicked on the messages anyways, gasping as he did so.

Daddy;
[PICTURE ATTACHED]

Quickly clicking off, he opened Zane's, his eyes widening in shock.

Zaddy;
[PICTURE ATTACHED]

Kai closed his phone quickly, changing and exiting the bathroom, only to see Matteo jerking off on his bed, soft moans leaving his mouth.

It was obvious in the picture he sent, he was soft because the size of Matteo was no joke.

"W - What are you doing?" Kai squealed out, covering his eyes.

Matteo let out a chuckle, "jacking off. You wanna help?"

Kai peaked through his eyes, his face turning a deep red, "h - how would I help?" Kai asked.

Matteo raised an eyebrow, his hand lazily pumping his cock. "Put your lovely lips around my dick."

Kai blushed more, walking shyly over to Matteo, who grabbed Kai and pulled him on top of him.

Kai let out a squeal, "it's okay baby, don't be shy." Matteo said, making Kai nod, biting the inside of his cheek, before adjusting his body, so his face was close to Matteo's red tip cock.

Kai pulled the male's pants down lower to get a better view and angle, Matteo took his shirt off and watched his precious little human, lick the tip of his dick.

Matteo watching as his human, takes the tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the slit, getting a taste of the male's precum.

Kai moved his head down slowly, taking in as much as he could, relaxing his throat, trying more in, until Matteo's dick reached the back of his throat, making his gag slightly, but still taking in all of him.

No one Matteo has ever been, within all his years of being on this earth, could deep throat him. Yet this male, who has never done anything like this, was able to take him in all the way.

Matteo was in pure bliss at the feeling of Kai's throat clenching and unclenching around his dick.

"F - Fuck, baby, how can you do that?" Matteo asked, making Kai pull away, wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve, "am I doing bad?" Kai questioned, tilting his head to the side, making Matteo want to do nothing more than to pound into the male until he is a complete wreck, but he didn't... sadly.

"No, fuck, you're doing so good baby." Kai blushes at the praise, feeling a burst of happiness spread throughout his body, this not going unnoticed by Matteo.

"You like being praised, baby? You keep sucking my dick like that and you'll always be praised." Matteo said, his hands going to the back of Kai's head, pushing his head back to his needy dick.

Kai happily agreed, opening his mouth and allowing Matteo to push his head down, "such a good cock warmer, yeah? Your mouth feels so good around my dick, taking every inch of it."

Kai hummed at the praises that were happily filling his ears. Making Matteo thrust up into the warm mouth.

Kai gagged, but quickly regained himself, his nose brushes against Matteo's skin, "fuck, baby, you keep gagging like that and I'm going to him quickly."

Another thrust up into Kai's mouth, making him gag, tears pricking his eyes as he allowed Matteo to keep abusing his mouth and throat.

Kai began to breathe heavily out his nose, as Matteo began to pick up his pace in the thrust, being himself closer to the edge.

A loud groan let Matteo's lips as he released it into Kai's mouth without warning. Kai gagged on the substance that entered his throat, quickly slurping it down. He began bobbing his head, making Matteo cry out from the sensitivity.

"Baby, baby, stop," Matteo whined, making Kai release his cock, with a pout on his lips.

"What? Are you upset? Why are you pouting?" Matteo asked, leaning up in his elbows to get a better look at Kai.

"I - I wanted to taste more of you," Kai admitted.

Matteo's head fell back after hearing that, "where the fuck did someone as you come from?" He asked, a chuckle leaving his mouth.

"I'm thinking heaven because he is an angel," Zane said, standing at the doorway, a smirk on his lips.

"Now that you had your snack, I made lunch."

Kai blushed, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at Zane who laughed.

"I expect that from Matteo, not you."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"

-
a/n;
maryathecat1305
VanDownByTheRiver
soleisaac
KatelynCrall

here's a double update on both my books for you guys ❤

also, I low-key love all of you for leaving me the worse comments ever-