CH.3 the Start

Narrator.

_____________,

Callum woke that morning surprised by the still asleep Rayla in his arms "hmm I thought she'd be awake by now?" He thought, Seeing her open her eyes he says "morning my moonlight" smiling at her "aww aren't you cheesy." After getting out of there night clothes they get dressed and set out to find Ezran and Ellis (I don't think I said this but Ellis is the castles vet and they are secretly dating though rayllum knows about it) the walk into the small lounge area where breakfast is held and find Ezran and Ellis kissing

"Well, we'll, well Ezran we need to talk, sorry we have to disturb you," Callum said smiling widely at his almost 15-year-old brother.

"Uh yes right away," Ezran said turning bright red even on his darker skin Ellis almost exploding with color says something about bait and runs away at hyper speed.

Ezran sighing turns towards Callum and Rayla with a slightly upset face and says "follow me to the nook so we can get some privacy" after they all sit down Callum begins telling Ezran about the spell and the way to dispell the coin trap.

"Well I will talk to zym and see if he can come here and dispell the coins so your parents and runaan can be free, and I forgive runaan for the murder of my father they had reason, though I wish it could have been different," Ezran said taking on an almost kingly tone near the end. "Ok, I'm going to contact zym give me a sec" (btw zym Ezran have a bond thing) "Rayla, Callum you need to pack and go to the spire zym is injured badly and there's few if any soldiers left to defend him" Callum after hearing these words uses a spell he found for sky magic in some old tomes "assren," he said gaining a speed faster than any horse he rushes to his room packs his and raylas bags and heads for the kitchen where he finds Rayla packing light food for there journey.

Then they both rush to the front door Callums spell wearing off he slows down and Rayla arrives first Ezran runs up saying "good luck go quickly save him, don't die" Callum activates his wings and Has Rayla climb on his back and starts to fly them up setting out on a journey that will be full of adventure.

Sorry it's so short it's late and im tired have fun reading.

Vote or don't comment or don't it's up to you but any and all as appreciated