𝟐𝟒.

CHAPTER 24.| THE JOURNALS
You are unforgettable.

| THE JOURNALS You are unforgettable

___

Who would've thought training and learning about something that was genetic wouldn't come so easily. In my years of being a Nysn was almost tiring.

My step sister; Maeve Eros made everything seem possible. Then again she was older than I.

Maeve represented Zarcea and the alliance with the republic.

But even I could see how the clone wars was wearing her down, and yet she made time to help me train.

She trusted me. I too, have seen my abilities grow. I've become stronger, but I've been cautious about it. Teleporting was easy to come, creating portals wasted my energy.

Maeve would let me do missions unless I had back-up. Anakin's Padawan; Ahsoka was the same age as I.

She and I got along, both being students as our Seda's taught us. Ahsoka and I both had similar perspectives on the war, and I trusted her judgement. I trust her on a lot of things.

Arsyn noticed the edge of the journal, having a small piece stick out with the word; Desire. She flipped towards it not going in chronological order that it was written.

In the last months Lorcán invited me to attend to the political side of the war, but clearly seeing what we were truly fighting for made me questioned everything I thought I knew.

It was like a tidal wave, everything was not as it seemed. Then again maybe not everything was worth fighting for, but I can't stand the sight of losing more men, the clones had never seen the places I have, the place others called home, only the battlefield.

I wanted to speak with Captain Rex of the 501st, I wanted to know what he thought, but I didn't.

Maeve has told me that Rex was loyal to his morals, the clones weren't allowed to do certain things, I was just the one to keep the secrets between the two.

She told me that love conquers all, it would be the thing to either break or make you.

In times like these, you always need someone to run too. To need someone who would always be by your side. A lover or a friend.

Even if all seems lost.

Arysn ran her hand over the page, was that the answer to her situation, three hundred years that she would spend, losing and gaining. Was this her answer?

She sighed closing the book. Shaye's life was way more excruciating. It made her fearful of even getting to the end of the journal knowing the outcome she had come to face.

As much as she struggled, the horrors she had seen. She kept her head up, because she was surrounded by the people she loved.

The child babbled her way making her smile. This was her love, it was around her.

"You know reading these isn't telling me what you are, only about me." She spoke sadly. The child's ears twitched listening to her talk.

"Don't worry. We'll figure out what you are. By that I mean all of you." She tickled him making burst with laughter.

Arsyn stood up heading out seeing Peli place her tools away, it had only been a couple minutes, but the suns were still out and no sign of the Mandalorian.

"There ya go. Would've taken me longer without your help." Arsyn gave a nod. Scanning the razor crest.

"As long as it's done, we'll be out of your hair" The assassin heads inside placing the journals away.

"Thanks again Peli, mostly for watching him. It's been quite a few days" Arsyn sat beside her, as she held onto the child.

"The young ones are always the hardest" Arsyn agrees, ever since the mudhorn she had seen the child try to control stuff. It was obvious for how long he would sleep, maybe he just needed to get used to it.

"You have no idea"

"You'll get the hang of it." Peli states. Arsyn peeked at the journal, one more page couldn't hurt anybody. She opened towards another tab, engraved with a skull.

Moving around with Maeve or even some of the other Jedi, she mostly lets me go with Obi-Wan Kenobi. But most of the time I'm not even using my abilities, unless needed, creating secret passageways.

I've never felt so tired by holding it for so long. No wonder Maeve always came back tired, she used her abilities every time on the field.

It wasn't that it bothered us, it was just that using them constantly can drain you, it's almost like doing exercise non-stop.

Sometimes we are filled with adrenaline that we don't feel tired and have the need to keep going. Which comes in handy in times of need.

I went with Obi Wan to Mandalore. It was beautiful. But for how beautiful it was the cause of the war was pulling on them, but mostly for how long they remained neutral.

The duchesses just wants her people to remain safe. Others don't always see eye-to-eye on others choices. I get that, the worst thing about all of this was the members that came about behind the duchesses.

Death watch.

Everything about those Mandalorians were almost like the rogue Nysn my father talks about. He said 'Beware for the people who betray you, you mustn't feel guilty for who they've become' Most of the time their reasoning makes sense but all in all, lying to the people you swore to protect.

It wasn't right. All of this wasn't right.

Obi Wan and I tried to defend the duchesses as she came to rescue us, seeing them almost made me shiver but seeing how unaffected Obi Wan was made me feel no such way of fear.

We needed to get the duchesses out of harm's way. The only thing that made me hesitate was the blade the leader had wielded. I've never seen such a weapon, it was called the dark saber.

It was definitely something. The void of color.

But a full batch of them against two weren't at all comforting, so we made our escape with the portal I've created. The simple solution to just run. And regroup.

Authors Note: Happy birthday to Elizabeth Olsen ✨ here's the extra chapter I promised :)