Wattpad Original

Published by Wattpad Books!

In case you missed my announcements, Confessions About Colton is being published on March 3rd of 2020 as part of Wattpad Books' winter titles! We are less than a month away before it is released so be sure to preorder your copy! It is available on...

In case you missed my announcements, Confessions About Colton is being published on March 3rd of 2020 as part of Wattpad Books' winter titles! We are less than a month away before it is released so be sure to preorder your copy! It is available on the Book Depository, Indigo, Barnes & Noble,  and Amazon. I will drop an inline comment here so you can access the links in one place. It would mean the world if you are able to support my writing by purchasing my book but I do understand if you are unable to. We all have very different financial and geographical situations, but I will continue to do my best to give my international readers opportunities to get their own copy! If you are still interested in supporting me in other ways, a shoutout on social media helps me out immensely. You can do so by mentioning Confessions About Colton and tagging me on Wattpad (colourlessness), Instagram (lovelylivvi) or Twitter (lovelylivvi_) and be sure to follow so I can follow back and we can stay connected!

I also received my first copy in the mail this week so I will be posting a bunch of photos so you guys can see the book (and inevitably me fangirling with it).

The story has been strengthened and refined, with some added scenes and content. It's the same story, but as a grown up version! Confessions About Colton is such a special story to me. I wrote it when I was seventeen and now that I am twenty-three, it will now be published as a hardback. I am so incredibly happy to share this journey with you. Not only have I had the opportunity to see myself grow, but also my readers. You guys have grown so much and I am so proud of the beautiful people you are and will continue to be. I love you all so much and I am very grateful for the opportunities you have helped give me.

I hope you all enjoy the edited version of the book and can celebrate its release with me on social media! Would you guys be interested in seeing anything from me as we lead up to the release date? I could livestream, post some extra content on Wattpad, do a Q&A on Twitter/Instagram, giveaways, read your works. I am open to suggestions! xx

UPDATE

If unsure where to purchase Confessions About Colton, I highly recommend the Book Depository. They do free worldwide shipping to most countries with no minimum spend (as in you can just buy the book and get it shipped for free!)