Friendly truth

Flora: Hi girls. I want to tell you something important as soon as possible.. just letting you know now.

I sighed and threw my phone at the end of the bed, before picking it up again and looking at it. There were really only two options. Tell them that I wanted to tell them something important now, or do it when they come back, and risk them freaking out.. okay, they'd freak out no matter what, but at least they know something's up.

Nitri: hey gurl, we can meet up if you're up for a lil ride

Lena: yeah. My parents are out working rn, so we could meet at the forest

Flora: Okay.. just to prepare you, it's a sort of surprise

I got a bunch of emojis and Nitri, of course, asking what it is, even though she knows I won't answer. I put away my phone and sighed. Today was Sunday and I had classes tomorrow. Maybe I should drop out, now that I've met some of my soulmates. My life is gonna have a lot more things to do now. The soulmate class was mostly for killing time. Now my life suddenly had a purpose.

——————🕚time skip🕑——————

We walked into the forest, searching for my two friends. Tony had rented a minibus to not gain too much attention, so we had been driving for about an hour. There weren't any people at this part of the forest, which was good, because I didn't want strangers to question me or my friends.
"There they are!"
I said, as I spotted Nitri's pink hair from a far. They were waiting at the lake, with their backs turned. It looked like they were stone skipping. I began to run towards them, when I suddenly felt the wind take in my hair. When I looked around me, everything moved so fast, and I barely realised what was going on.

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

And just like that their soulmate suddenly went from zero to a hundred. She nearly fell into the water, but managed to stop and began to talk to her friends. None of them really knew what to do. Should they follow her? Wait for a signal? Pietro was the first to go, or run, over to the trio. He left a gust of leaves, and Bruce noted something down mentally.

———

"Wait.. is that who I think it is?"
Pietro heard one of the two girls say. He ran up next to the one with pink hair, and leaned up against the tree.
"Depends on who you're thinking about"
He said while giving them a cocky smile. What happened after that, went faster than he could run. His soulmate's two friends began to freak out and squeal, as they noticed the rest of the Avengers.
"Erhm... yeah, that's the surprise I wanted to show you"
Flora said and looked a little awkward back and forth between her friends and the rest of the Avengers. Pietro went around the two girls and over to Flora.
"Your friends are very hyper"
He said.
"Ahaha, it's not everyday your friend introduces you to the Avengers"

———

When the rest of the Avengers made it to the small group, Flora began to explain everything.
"So... Lena and Nitri.. you know how I've never told you about my soulmarks"
She started. Lena and Nitri send each other looks, as they probably knew what she was gonna say next, but also contemplating if this was real.
"A-are they?"
Nitri asked. Flora didn't say anything. She just looked at her soulmates, as they slowly nodded.
Vision patted her on the shoulder, and gave her a few words of encouragement, to not have a nervous breakdown because of all of them. The two girls were quiet for a while, then Lena spoke:
"I.. wha-.. what do you even say to information like this? Flora! Oh my god! That's amazing! The Avengers, your soulmates!"
Lena seemed to slowly begin to understand what was going on. It was unclear whether or not Nitri had. The pink haired girl just stood and stared intensely into the void.
"It's important to me that you promise to never tell anyone. I don't want exposure.. not like this"
Flora said and looked at her two best friends.
"O-of course we'll keep it a secret!"
Lena said.

"oOH MYH GOOD FLORAHOWDIDYOUMANAGETOKEEPITASECRETFORSOLONG!"
Nitri suddenly yelled, giving everyone a shock. Flora sighed, but then started to chuckle. She began to explain to her friends, how she hid her soulmarks throughout her life, and how hard it actually was. Vision kept an eye out to see if she began to feel pressured, unsure or nervous, but she seemed to relax as she told her friends the truth. Though, there still seemed to be a lingering feeling beneath it all. He just didn't know what.