Chapter 19

Althea tried her best to control her anger. But her aura sipped some of her anger out. She punched the window so hard that it shattered like a million pieces of diamonds.

The little boy that she met on her first day here. She knew he resembled someone and now she knew, he was an exact copy of Aries. He made her feel better every time she was with him. She had wanted to protect his innocent smiles. And now whoever took that innocent life was going to pay.

She swiftly jumped out of the window and landed on the ground with Alex following right behind. She looked around and saw a child behind a woman who looked like his mother, protecting him. She could see that his mother was not a fighter but she stood like a shield in front of her child, like Althea's mother had once done. That child will not lose his mother today. Not like she had hers. Althea promised herself.

The rouge raised his clawed hand upwards and soon after Althea slammed her hand on his chest and the other on his neck, forcing him to back off from the women and child at the same time keeping him in her reach.

"Who killed Aries' brother?" Althea snarled. Her face emotionless but voice filled with hatred.

The rouge struggled to pull her hand away from his neck. But to vain, she held his neck even tighter.

"Who?" she asked again.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he gagged the words out.

Althea gave a deadly look. "I won't ask again", her voice an octave lower, her grip on his neck ever tightening.

"He was the one" he finally revealed, pointing his index finger to the rouge in the middle of the field.

Althea gave him a hard look, lifting him off the ground with her hand on his neck. In a snap, she dug her other arm into his chest, his eyes huge with shock.

"I hate traitors." she said before she ripped his heart out and crushed it.