Chapter 1

Picture is of Optimus primes holoform.
*******************************
It had been a year sense I took part of the first transformers movie. i had thought it was all a dream, that was until about two months ago. I went to the local cemetery to visit my brother who died from cancer at the age of five. I always believed that he watched over us.
"Hey Luka. I have been okay. I had this weird dream not that long ago. You know how I like transformers, right? Well, I dreamed that I was in the first movie. Crazy right? I dreamed that I was sam's sister and that we defeated megatron. I even got to meet primus and was told that I was the all spark. You remember me telling you what that is right? I miss you lil bro." I said talking to his gravestone.
I got up and went to leave but I thought I saw Optimus primes holoform. That was two months ago. Right now I am sitting in my living room watching the second transformers movie. I watched as Sam was dealing with his parents and finding the sliver of the all spark. Suddenly I saw weird symbols.
"Weird." I mumbled to myself as I headed to my room for bed.
As I reached my door to my room I yawned so big to the point I had to close my eyes.
"Athena! What are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to be here tomarrow." A guy said.
Opening my eyes agian I saw that Leo and Sam were looking at me. Leo looked extremely happy and Sam looked confused. I just stared at Sam.
"Athena this is our room mate Sam. Sam this is my sister Athena, but everyone calls her thens for short." Leo explained.
"Did you just get here?" I asked Sam.
"Yeah, so how old are you? You look to be no older then 15." Sam asked.
"That's because I am 15. I skipped high school because I am smart. I have a very high iq." I responded.
"Oh ok." Sam said a bit uncomfortable.
"Hey lion?" I called to Leo.
"Lion?" He asked confused.
"Yeah, my nickname for you now. Leo is known as a lion so I will call you lion!" I said with a grin.
"Whatever, follow me." Leo said as he lead us to were his friends were all on computers.