Chapter 2: Mew

The fuck!!!!!

First day back and I'm already fixing my sister's mess. I thought leaving her here would do her good, looks like she's still giving herself to the wrong man. If only my parents are still alive, they'd be dealing with this. If only she's not as fragile, I could just beat the shit out of her.

Motherfucker boyfriend should have known not to mess with her. I'll beat him to death. All this in my head while sipping coffee in the corner of the coffeeshop when a guy I saw in her phone just entered looking like he got burnt on his butt. I stood up, approached him, held his wrist and dragged him in the alley.

"What the fuck man!!!" The motherfucker boyfriend sure was surprised by my actions.

The only thing stopping me from hitting him right away was my surprise upon seeng the most handsome guy I crossed paths with. Up close, he looks like even if he wears the oldest most unfashionable clothing, like what he's wearing now, he'd still be as gorgeous as ever.

This was my thought before punching his jaw with my muay thai hardened hands. He was on the ground unconcious in no time. Why the fuck does he look like an angel even in this condition.

So what now?

My temper got the best of me AGAIN. Shit! How do I drag him out of here? I can't bring him to my place for obvious reasons.

Looks like we're going to a hotel to pass the time, just until he wakes up so we can properly talk again.