Part 67

Arnav Singh Raizada, never thought that he would feel sad on his sister's wedding day, though she will be in the same town with the family known to them from childhood, but he is unable to think that he won't be seeing his sister frequently when she comes to disturb his sleep, talking all the nonsense about everything happening around them, in the mornings at the dining table neither when he comes back home from office, teasing him over the love interest of his life...

Khushi was passing by his room to carrying some packet; she peeked in his room and saw him lost in some thoughts. She knocked the door but he was too lost that it didn't distract him. She sighed and entered in and sat on the bed corner, she waited for sometime but he didn't realize. She looked around and saw a blank paper, making it as a ball and threw at him with such a force that made him come to reality.

Arnav: what the!! 

Khushi: exactly, what the!! 

Arnav: when did you get in? 

Khushi: when you were so lost in someone dreams...

Arnav sighed and smiled at her then stretched his hand for her to join him on the recliner. She gave in and sat beside him, he made her lean her head over his shoulder and he leaned his on her head. She didn't exactly get what he was thinking but she had a tiny guess on his thoughts... about Anjali.

Khushi: ah, are you thinking about Di? She asked him hesitantly.

Arnav surprised at her guess and looked down at her straight in her eyes, which had confusion; he kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek.

Arnav: you are not looking like a kid at all, the one I know from long.

Khushi made a face but didn't say anything.

Arnav: I never thought that I would feel like this ever in my life. I feel like I‟m missing my Di.

Khushi laughed at him for behaving so obvious at such occasions but never thought he can be weak at times...

Khushi: well, well, well... I never knew this weak side of yours.

Arnav: now you know? 

Khushi: seems so... don't you think?

Arnav: no, I don't think!

Khushi: oh! You mean there is lot more moments?

Arnav: you never know...

For a change, Khushi kissed his forehead and kept looking at his eyes...

Arnav: what are you looking at?

Khushi: I'm looking at the person who the world know as Arrogant, filled with pride Arnav Singh Raizada. I'm thinking to publish this weakness of yours in the media so that, they could count you as normal human.

Arnav: what the! he stood up and straightened his dress and looked at the packet Khushi brought with her when she got in.

Khushi: this look doesn't suit you... just be who you are...

Arnav: hmm... what is this?

Khushi: for you... try on and tell me if any altering needed.

Arnav: Khushi! I don't wear these dresses...

Khushi: Di asked me to design this for you... as Aisha aunty wished to see you in these... 2 ladies in your life want to see you in this... won't you wear this for them?

Arnav: only 2 ladies in my life? What about the lady in front of me? Does she not want to see me in this?

Khushi: well... I have designed it, that too for the first time for you... of course I want to see you in this.