Part 68

A month later, 

Khushi completed her contract with AR, her colleagues decided to throw a party for her. Arnav been to Abroad for 2 weeks, but it got

extended and he had to reschedule all his meetings. Though Aman handled almost but few required Arnav's presence, which got postponed. Arnav had been so busy that he got no leisure time to chat with his family. He did call Khushi but on profession term and no personal talks.

Arnav: Why didn't you answer the calls?

Khushi: I was getting ready for the party. Just saw your missed calls.

Arnav: party? 

Khushi: my team is throwing a party for me.

Arnav: here I'm stuck in work and you people are having fun... he sounded irritating.

Khushi: what's my mistake in this? She sighed. When are you coming back?

Arnav: I don't know.

Khushi: if you don't see you in a week then forget it, I'll break up with you...

Arnav: Khushi hold on, I'm getting a call... he answered the other call, keeping her on mobile and talking to the other person, she heard him, talking and talking... done few confirmation calls and then talked to Khushi.

Khushi: done with the calls? 

Arnav: not yet, I'm still in a call with you!

Khushi: laad governor!!

Arnav smiled: I miss you! I'm missing being there...

Arnav: are you looking after my family? It's your responsibility now.

Khushi turned her head and looked at Aisha who is currently dancing with her husband in the party hall.

Arnav: are you there? 

Khushi: huh? Yes. Aunty and uncle are dancing in the hall.

Arnav: great! Have fun! I'll get going.

Khushi: I swear, if you don't see me in a week then forget me; I'll break up with you...

Arnav: okay, will see you in couple of weeks then... 

Khushi: huh? 

Arnav: bye, baby! He disconnected the call.

Khushi: huh? You... but the call ended. She returned back to the hall, Aman asked for a dance and she joined him.

At late night, when the party got over, Khushi took ride of Aman as it's not safe to go alone in the night, Ashish gave the responsibility to Aman, even if he didn't Aman would do that.

Anjali and Shyam's honeymoon got delay by a month due to a deal... and now they are in their honeymoon having fun.

Aman dropped her at Gupta Nivas as Shashi instructed. Khushi entered in and looked around to see if her parents are up but nope, she thought maybe they slept and went to her room.

Next day, 

Khushi went to her college to get her results, she went to the administration office directly and took her results, and she scored 89% feeling so happy, she called Priya first to thank her for helping with the exams. She called everyone and informed them, in the last she thought of calling Arnav but thinking it would be still early hours

in his place, she dropped the idea and started looking around the campus and she have to come college for her 2nd year of post graduation.

She started roaming around with the help of map, which are present at the every turn. She went to the canteen and she felt that she would be here most of the time; she liked the canteen a lot. Then she got on the line of classrooms, which she been to in the start of the college, then went to the library and checking around.