Prologue

Pasts

Jn

Life sucks . Like really sucks when you are just 22 , at the peak of success , sexy and young who have his all life to enjoy but a woman appears in your life with a baby inside her belly.

" I'm sure the kid isn't mine . You are just trying to use me. "

" Listen Jeno... You were a good fuck and we both enjoyed the night . But I have no wish to live with you . I didn't even want to give the baby a father like you . Sadly I can't do abortion because it'll kill me. So yeah .. just take care of me till the kid is born . Give me money to keep my mouth shut and get my figure back. Then I'm out. "

Jeno had no choice but accept the baby. He did DNA test many times but the result was same . So he gave up . His one night stand caused him this shit and he has no way out. Jenos parents were upset and left the decision on him. Well.. not totally on him. They gave their favourite nephew Mark who was the ideal man to everyone , Jenos responsibilities.

Jeno had no problem as long as Mark was living with him and maids took care of his burden . But the problem was Marks nagging boyfriend Donghyuck who was disappointing at Jeno.

" You should be happy Jeno. Babies are God's blessing. Not everyone can have a baby "

Donghyuck tried to convince Jeno . Mark already gave up knowing his cousins stubbornness.

" If you love babies so much , you can take care of him. Not that I care. The baby is my nuisance . I can never love the kid . "

" You should be thankful that the kids mom isn't pressurizing you to marry her . She just want you to take responsibility of the baby . Otherwise you would have done for Jeno "
Mark tried to reason with him.

" I'll put the baby for adoption. I don't want one. I have my whole life . I can't be a dad what the fuck "

" No. Don't do that. Please Jeno. The baby is going to be a Lee doesn't matter you admit or not. I'll adopt the kid and raise it "
Donghyuck protest.

" We'll do it together "
Mark supported his boyfriend.

" Good thing. "
Jeno was at ease a little.

And that's how Jenos son was born and Named Minhyuck after Marks birth name Minhyung and Donghyuck name . They married later and raised the baby keeping it secret to the whole world that the baby was Seouls most elligble bachelor Lee Jenos son Lee Minhyuck.

As Minhyuck grew up , he learned that Jeno was his father who showed almost no affection towards him. His uncles loved him so much but he had the emptiness of having no father's and mother's love for him. That made him cold and introvert.

                                         💸💸💸

Jm

" I can't express how much I'm happy.... Baby I love you so much... So so so much......"

Jaemin kept kissing his wife Nuz for the nth time after learning that they were expecting baby. Jaemin was only 21 but he was super ready to be a dad. He married his highschool girlfriend as soon as they became adult and now they are pregnant.

" Jaemin.... Stoppp"
Nuz giggled but Jaemin being the most hyped person ever was no near to stop .

He threw a big party consisting their  family members and close friends .

He stopped making video games but kept designing for baby friendly games using papers because electronic device weren't good for the baby.

Jaemin strongly believed he'll have a daughter but he didn't mind having a son as well.