Chapter 22

Kaitlyn's POV

Oh Great out of all the roommates I could've had I got stuck with Riker.

"Kaitlyn answer my question. What the hell are you doing here?" Riker asked angrily. I couldn't find the words to tell him the truth.

We sat there in silence for a bit. He will be so mad at me if I tell him.

"Kaitlyn answer me!" Riker shouts. I jump at his sudden outburst, honestly he's starting to scare me.

"I-I can't tell you," I stutter, as tears threaten to fall down my cheeks.

"Kaitlyn Abigail Henderson do not make me come over there," he threatened.

"I-I cut my wrists," I cry and turn my head towards the wall.

"Kaitlyn you were doing so well, what happened?" Riker sighed.

"I just c-couldn't handle the bullies," I cry, as more tears run down my cheeks.

Riker didn't say anything after that we sat in silence for awhile until Rocky came in.

"Hey Riker," Rocky smiles walking through the door, "Kaitlyn what are you doing here?"

Rocky walks over to my bedside and waits for me to answer.

"She cut her wrists again," Riker mumbles. Rocky looks at me and pats my head.

"Everything is going to be okay Kaitlyn," Rocky whispers, while hugging me. I hug back and realize that my crying had stopped.

Rocky stops hugging me and sits in the chair right next to my bed. Rocky held my hand in his and looked around the room. Riker looks over at me and Rocky and I can see nothing but pure anger.

"I thought you came here to see me Rocky," Riker says while glaring at Rocky.

"I did mom told me to come here and check on you," Rocky answered.

"Well I'm fine so I guess you can go home now," Riker snapped.

"Whatever see you later," Rocky uttered and left the room.

We sat in silence again but I can sense tension in the air. I look over at Riker and he's staring at his hands.

Rocky's POV

I walked out of the hospital and sat in my car. I've never really realized how beautiful Kaitlyn was until I held her hand in mine. Am I falling for her?

She had tear stains on her face Riker better not have made her cry or I'll kill him. Okay I'm falling for Kaitlyn. If Riker finds out I'm dead.

However if I get to Kaitlyn's heart before Riker does I'm in. Looks like Riker isn't the only on the hunt for Kaitlyn's heart.

I mean Kaitlyn's only 18, and I'm 16 that can work right? Who cares I'm in love age doesn't matter.

I just have to find a way to win here heart. I've got I'll write her a song, she'd love that.

I snap out of my thoughts and drive home. I have a lot of work to do .

Riker's POV

I'm having such conflicted thoughts. I'm mad at Kaitlyn but can you blame her, she's been through hell since the day she was born.

I mean I'm in love with her yet here I am pissed off at her, while I battle with my thoughts. Then there's Rocky who just out of nowhere comforts her.

That's my job. Rocky has never shown an interest in Kaitlyn until today.
Why the hell didn't Kaitlyn pull away when he grabbed her hand.

Talk about shot through the heart. Do I have a competition with my brother? I shouldn't, I've been there for Kaitlyn longer than he has.

You know what F*ck it I'm just gonna tell Kaitlyn I love her right now. There's no stopping me this time.

"Kaitlyn I gotta tell you something," I announced.

"What is it Riker?" she asked.

Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in forever I had no inspiration but now I do

Please do me A favor and go check out my new book Dangerous Love. It's a Ross Lynch fanfiction I'd really appreciate it.