Part 17

Nala POV

"Ok ok Im almost ready." I said into the phone putting my shoes on, Harlem looked at me in discuss. But I didn't care, it's my live I can do what I want.

"You so fucking triflin, get on my fucking nerves." He said, grabbing my shoe.

"That's cool, I don't care." I said.

"If you want to go out I can take you, you ain't ain't gotta go with kei- kevon!" He yelled.

"Ok but I always got places with you, shut up and get out of my face." I said, rolling my eyes and snatching my shoe back.

"Ok bet" he said picking his phone up and letting it ring."

"Hello?" I heard a familiar voice.

"I'll go to the movies with you." He said, making my hands shake.

"You deadass? Oh my gosh I knew you'd come around, pick me up at 8, ok?" I heard Asia's cheerful voice. I threw my shoes at Harlem and stood on the bed and started hitting him.

"I hate you, your so fuck disrespectful, you got me fucked up!" I said scratching his face, he grabbed my arms, pushed me down, and held me down and started yelling at me.

"Bruh shut the fuck up, yo ass better be glad ion hit girls, I'm disrespectful! Nigga I ask you 24/7 to stop making plans with that Nigga, but you keep on! You be like oh he's just my bestie! That nigga stay trynna get freaky with you when ever y'all be texting, then when I look at your phone you be snatching it away from me and shit, if that nigga feelings more important then mine, go be with his ass! If he so important!" He said letting me out of his grip and walking out the room slamming the door. I sat there up and looked at my feet.

"Harlem! Harlem!" I started yelling for his name for him to come back in. He opened the door.

"What do you want? And don't say sorry, cuz I'm so fucking tired of you always saying sorry about every thing like you gone change, it obvious you don't care about me the way I care about you, and I'm willing to work that out with you, and you don't have to be with me, I'm not gone make you do anything you don't wanna do, like you said you can do what you want, so don't be mad when I start doing what I want." He said calmly and walking out the door. He hurt my feelings, like what does he mean. I do wanna be with him.

"Hey princess." Kevin said kissing my hand.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Harlem's been irritating me." I sighed.

"I told you, you was gone get tired of that nigga." He said smirking.

"No no no, I'm not tired of him. I love being around him he's just so controlling." I said.

"I bet he be cheating don't he?" He said.

"No, he loves me and he wouldn't do that." I said.

"Mhh, how much you wanna bet he gone beat your ass one day, or rape you?" He said like it was funny.

"Never, I know he would touch me, and wouldn't have to rape me, he should be worried about me doing those things." I said smiling, that man is so fine, and feels so good inside me, just thinking about him makes me soak my panties, and he aggressive, bitchhhhh he can get this pussy whenever he want.