drugin' | fifty five.

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ

               "White tee, swim trunks, and your sandals; where are they?" Shantey asked simply, staring fixedly at the soon-to-be five year old as he stretched across the mattress, and playing on his Nintendo Switch in his underwear. Comfortably dressed in a v-neckline plain tee and belted wide-leg shorts; covering her swimsuit. A black Burberry Logo Horse-ferry Print Baseball cap over her low bun and Valentino Garavani sandals.

Attention stuck on his game, he quickly responded, "I don't know..."

"Well, you better find your outfit before we leave in ten minutes." She stated, heading out of his bedroom and added, "ten minutes, Cru."

"I know, Mom."

"Birthday boy dressed..."

Her gaze landed on Romeo walking down the hallway and carrying one year old Ameer. Since the past year, she's been living with all three of her son's. Gaining custody of Cruz and Ameer, Romeo moved in with her. Nothing against his father — whom he saw every day — he just wanted to live with his mother and brother's again.

"Handsome, papi!" Shantey grinned, grabbing Ameer and covering his face with kisses, "Happy birthday, baby. Ready to swim and eat and have cake?"

"Uh-huh," Ameer nodded his head as he cheesed.

"That's my boy. We do need to go. Everyone is there by now."

"Cruz ready?"

"No, but go make his ass because we need to go now."

Romeo nodded before he walked off to Cruz's bedroom. Once he achieved getting his brother dressed, she and her son's gathered in her celebrity tinted Rolls-Royce Wraith Coupe and heading to the building where Ameer's first birthday would be celebrated. When they did arrive everyone was there from Shantey's family, and industry friends and their children. Monae even flown into town with her husband and daughters. Every since she attended her nieces birthday party, she and Monae gotten close.

"Romelo! You better be careful with my baby!" Shantey shouted, watching him place Ameer on the edge of the pool.

"I got him! Leave us alone." Romelo uttered, helping Ameer jump into the swimming pool. She seen him having fun with his uncle-slash-cousin and let them do them.

"Where is your son?" Sunni asked Francesca, referring to Dave since he had yet to show his face

"He's on the way with his brotha," Francesca responded – aware of Sunni not particularly liking Dave as a person. "He's going to be in attendance for his son's birthday just like everyone else," she added.