Chapter 2- The Masked Cat

I look around Marinette's room. Ah-ha! I see a trapdoor above Marinette's bed and climb up to it. I push it open and climb out to a small rooftop with a view of the city below. I must admit I'm a little jealous of it myself...

I look out and see the cat boy fighting the villain from the news. I pull out my phone to take a video when suddenly a third person joins the fight. A girl with a red jumpsuit with black polka-dots on it. The girl lands in front of the villain and says something to her. I lean over the railing to get a better view and suddenly a pink laser comes at me, and blows up the front of Marinette's balcony!!! I slip and fall when someone catches me. I loom up at the person who just saved my life. It was that cat boy! I look at his eyes shining in the Parisian sun. They were so green. They looked just like a cat's eyes too...

"Are you alright miss?"

I snap from my daydream, as the masked cat speaks to me. "oh...uh...yes I am! Thank you...?" I look at him again. He looks at me as if I should already know who he is. "Chat Noir. Are you new around here?" I blush and respond "Yes! I'm a transfer student from America, so this is all pretty new to me. I'm (yn)" He smiles "It's a pleasure to meet you, (yn)"

"Chat Noir! I need some help over here!!"

We both turn to see the girl in the red jumpsuit looking at us. "Sorry Ladybug!!" Chat Noir calls. huh, ladybug and Chat Noir I think to myself. Chat Noir sets me down in front of the bakery. "stay safe, okay?" I nod as he uses a staff of some kind to jump away.

------------

That night I'm eating with Marinette and her parents. We're eating some type of chicken and it's amazing. "So (yn), what do you think of Paris?" I look up to Mrs. Dupain. "It's wonderful! I didn't know Paris had superheroes." I respond. Mr. Dupain cuts in, "Ah yes, Ladybug and Chat Noir. I don't know what we'd do without them. They are true heroes." I see Marinette blush and look away.

------------

I climb into the chaise for bed. Marinette is up on the loft, reading a book. I pull up the covers and send my mom a text. Miss you! I'm having a great time here! <3 I set down my phone and close my eyes. Even with my eyes closed, I still see is Chat's green cat eyes, looking into mine. I sigh, turn over and fall asleep.