𝟐𝟓.

CHAPTER 25.| OVER MY HEAD
All of my misspoken words.

| OVER MY HEADAll of my misspoken words

___

When the suns over Tatooine set, Peli had gone inside with the child leaving Arsyn to have her own peace and fell asleep in the comfort of the cot.

The creak of the floor made her eyes open as she searched seeing a figure, but the silhouette wasn't Din, she knew his figure through the dark.

Arsyn jumped towards the unknown figure pushing him into the moonlight. She was shocked seeing Toro underneath her. "When did you guys return?"

"We didn't." He held up his blaster to side of her head making freeze and slowly raise her hands up. "Under another circumstance, I would be enjoying this" He motions towards her being on top.

She didn't think about that, not when he could instantly kill her. She was just glad that Peli and the child weren't aboard the crest.

Arsyn braced herself, she leaned back smacking the blaster out of his hand, hitting his shoulder making him focus on it. Arsyn jumped forward catching the blaster.

She aimed it his way. "What did you do?"

Toro stood now raising his own hands. "What I had too. I clearly wasn't thinking of who I should've caught"

Shand must've manipulated her way out of this. At least she knew they definitely weren't friends.

"Wrong choice."

Arsyn hadn't realized that Peli heard the commotion. She felt her presence.

Toro was quick to pull out an electro-dart making Arsyn fazed. She collapsed and groaned feeling the shock wave. She faced Peli seeing Toro walk over her.

"No" she pushed herself up giving him a bear hug, he stumbled all around until he knocked her off. She still felt the shocks as if it was still there.

Toro groaned in frustration and smashed her head onto the floor of the crest, she had gone limp letting him go.

It didn't take her long to wake up feeling the adrenaline of anger rush through her bones. She moved feeling the pressure on her wrist, they were cuffed.

He had Peli and the child. She pushed herself feeling her legs shake. Even through all she could still feel the pounding and the stickiness on her lips.

Peli was quick to move out of the way as Arsyn kicked the back of Toro. When he turned she took the shot kneeing him the crotch, falling to his knees she kicked him in the head nearly losing her balance having both hands behind her back.